EmmyLou Loves #94 Blue chux of doom and a face like the moon 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Over here in my hospital bed doing the lords work! Some fezzas definitely there in the comments! Haha. And no, I’m not the fan girl commenting on being in hospital and putting make up on. Lucky if I’ve even put my face cream on this week.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She said she was 75-80kg. By my limited calculations that isn’t a size 12. When I was that weight I was about a size 14/16 and I’m the same height as her.

@ Emmylous unused hairbrush x2 got a whirl! No wonder her hair looks like death she uses gel and teases it.
IMG_8459.jpeg
IMG_8461.jpeg

---

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Over here in my hospital bed doing the lords work! Some fezzas definitely there in the comments! Haha. And no, I’m not the fan girl commenting on being in hospital and putting make up on. Lucky if I’ve even put my face cream on this week.
Thank you for the screenshots. I missed the live. Do you know when you can go home?

She said she was 75-80kg. By my limited calculations that isn’t a size 12. When I was that weight I was about a size 14/16 and I’m the same height as her.

@ Emmylous unused hairbrush x2 got a whirl! No wonder her hair looks like death she uses gel and teases it.View attachment 2357767View attachment 2357768
---
That looks like a new hair brush! @EmmysUnusedHairbrush has had a glow up!

Of course she has to have the gut out.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh, man, her face when she read all the questions about the US boyfriend!! She studiously ignored every single one of them. He must be way out of the picture now.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
At least next week at this stage: new surgeon this morning and we might have finally found something on my latest scans, thank god! Plans being made as we speak!

Thank you for the screenshots. I missed the live. Do you know when you can go home?

At least next week at this stage: new surgeon this morning and we might have finally found something on my latest scans, thank god! Plans being made as we speak!
---
Watching her brows crinkle in barely hidden anger every time she obviously read it then bouncing to the next readable question had me lolling!
Oh, man, her face when she read all the questions about the US boyfriend!! She studiously ignored every single one of them. He must be way out of the picture now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Why does she put herself through that??? Surely at this point it’s more people taking the piss than validating her?

Reactions: 25
It's why she hardly does lives anymore. More fezza's than fan girls and she absolutely knows it. The facial expressions while reading the questions has me howling. She can barely contain her rage. And I wish she'd stop calling us team. Believe me we are not on her team

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's why she hardly does lives anymore. More fezza's than fan girls and she absolutely knows it. The facial expressions while reading the questions has me howling. She can barely contain her rage. And I wish she'd stop calling us team. Believe me we are not on her team
I wonder if she screenshots those obvious fezzas commmets and they will be blocked in 24 hours..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's so excited the cinnamon scroll. Acting like she's some healthy eater. Why not share one with the kids? Isn't an iced almond latte full of sugar too?

She needs to see a dietician View attachment 2355554
Acting is the word….what a bleeping ridiculous performance…1 drama workshop and OscarLou mode is engaged. I’m sure she’ll use this reel for her portfolio at IMG no talent agency. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She flew to the US, leaving her kids for two weeks, to hang around with a guy (and his dad) and post soppy love comments, pictures of her eating chips in her undies and soft launches of a ‘relationship’, yet can’t even answer the question about whether there‘s still anything going on between them. Regardless if it’s from a fezza or not, this is what shits me about influencers. She puts out all that info to control her narrative, but nothing if it doesn’t go to plan. Either leave it all private, or be a bit more authentic with your ‘fans’. Maybe you’d have less fezzas trolling you on your lives if you were a bit smarter with the way you conduct yourself, you absolute bush pig.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
She flew to the US, leaving her kids for two weeks, to hang around with a guy (and his dad) and post soppy love comments, pictures of her eating chips in her undies and soft launches of a ‘relationship’, yet can’t even answer the question about whether there‘s still anything going on between them. Regardless if it’s from a fezza or not, this is what shits me about influencers. She puts out all that info to control her narrative, but nothing if it doesn’t go to plan. Either leave it all private, or be a bit more authentic with your ‘fans’. Maybe you’d have less fezzas trolling you on your lives if you were a bit smarter with the way you conduct yourself, you absolute bush pig.
Well said!

Reactions: 8
Haha! So she's 5-10kgs heavier than me and 20cm shorter AND THE SAME SIZE????

OK, AMY🤦‍♀️
I’m a 12 up top and 10 bottom and I’m 64 kgs and 170 cm! How on earth is 80 kgs a size 12? No issue with 80 kgs but let’s be honest it’s not a 12 even in County Rod! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.