EmmyLou Loves #94 Blue chux of doom and a face like the moon 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People like her and SG will never change! Why should they? They get away with everything, they get everything they want and they can treat people like tit in the meantime. It’s win win for them 🤷🏻‍♀️ Zero consequences to any actions ever!

Reactions: 18
Ahoy fezzas. The hunt will be on for a new babe to take on the cruise. Maybe she can update her dating profile to include “ I come with one free cruise”. Back up plan she could take Babes Dad from Vegas or worst case scenario SlutySue.
Get ready Aaron I guess the 3 kids are with you again.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All I can say is at least I know my Disney cruise ship so safe…… ffs she does not deserve this.
Makes my blood boil.

Reactions: 5
Couldn’t pay me enough to take some budget singles cruise with cheap booze and a huge assortment of bogan women.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And I bet there won’t be many men
I’ve never liked cruises, they’re literally and metaphorically a floating Petrie dish 🤢
That is exactly what what my sis and I call them. Floating petri dish!!!! But I hate that she gets all these nice freebies. She doesn't deserve anything.

Reactions: 13
Couldn’t pay me enough to take some budget singles cruise with cheap booze and a huge assortment of bogan women.
Looks like the skinny girls Bec & Lana were there too. Hey Emmy why no photos of you gushing at them have they used you and tossed you out.

Would love to see her on the same cruise as them

Reactions: 4
Lana Wilkinson & Bec Judd got a free cruise too, oh god I hope they go on the same cruise as LardyLou so much fun to be had, Bec & Lou by the pool 🤣 I am sure that after seeing Lou tonight they will do everything in their power to avoid her cruise. Please be on the same cruise, please. 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve had a mad dog busy day and just caught up… and got my colon moving ☠ Fark me. Nothing say geriatric like constipation 💩
Hi babes 👋 happy to have you in the mad dog busy club which only accepts ACTUAL busy folk.
Not lazy duck heads like couch loving CloggedgutsLou 😤

Reactions: 7
She really is a piece of work....I still think she is a dumb duck....but she plays the game and reaps the benefits. I will never understand how she is beneficial for promoting companies but hey, here i am working 5 days a week, full-time and busting my arse and ELL works 20 mins a week.🙄
I honestly believe she only does these things to get what she can, her 'promotion' of events is so bad, I can't understand what these companies think who she influences????

Reactions: 9
Dunno about the rest of her community but I could have spent the rest of my life without needing to hear how she was on an extra long walk to get that pizza to pass through her colon 🤯
I‘d love to know what the grannies who watch Stewdio10 and the rest of the professionals who sit on the couch with her would think of that story?
She has no class whatsoever
---
Ahoy fezzas. The hunt will be on for a new babe to take on the cruise. Maybe she can update her dating profile to include “ I come with one free cruise”. Back up plan she could take Babes Dad from Vegas or worst case scenario SlutySue.
Get ready Aaron I guess the 3 kids are with you again.
Didn’t you see my post she’s hooked up with treasure cat ❤😅

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Wouldn’t it be nice if all these rich influencers gave their free cruises away to some more deserving, struggling, Aussie battlers!! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.