EmmyLou Loves #94 Blue chux of doom and a face like the moon 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would hate to see anyone fall overboard, but for her i'd make an exception!!!

At least she has her own personal flotation device!!!

Dat BIG GUT!!!

AHOY!! Captain Clogged Ass!!!

View attachment 2345926
Captain clogged ass had me laughing out loud. Now I’m going to be thinking about this next time I duck off for a cheeky poo
---
Sniff sniff I think my “colon is moving”
She’s jet propelled on her walk - footing away, maybe it gives her bursts of speed

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This cruise will be perfect for wearing her new “ tarts are us “ range of sparkly crop sets and stained clodhoppers,
And who films themselves in a bra with kids friends in the house 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
These cruises would be revolting. Everything Virgin does is cheap and tacky and this will be no exception.

I have a fear of being on boats so I would never go on a cruise, but I’m sure a lot of people out there do love cruises, and a lot of those people simply cannot afford them right now thanks to the cost of living crisis. I think it’s absolutely disgusting that they gifted these revolting, scabby influencers a free cruise. These people do not deserve them, they can all afford them, and it’s it’s just really poor form to be gifting things to these people who will literally sell their own children for something that gets them in the limelight.

Having said that, can you imagine the content this will bring us when LoveboatLou sets sail on hers? Gorging at the buffet, slutdrops on the dance floor and perhaps a “cruise wear” collection from ZM? Get excited fezzas!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What on earth is this Zoe Moss ad 😂 Just Emmywho bulging out of the screen 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
It’s an awful top on any body shape.
What fascinates me most - as someone who is the same age as her, has the same aged kids and is also overweight - is that she saw the FB ads for this dress that is clearly for a skinny young person and thought YES. THIS OUTFIT IS FOR ME.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her face when she scored a free cruise for her and her next victim. So smug 🤮🤮🤮. I know it’s the nature of advertising but I’m really sooo sick of these few people getting these free trips and holidays all the time. It’s so excessive. She’s the shittest reviewer and will just say it’s bewdiful wonderful ahmazing food.
7A5F5918-ECB9-49C5-8DFC-443EB71D6F42.jpeg

Reactions: 13
Hope I don't offend any cruise lovers here, but this sounds like some sort of cruise for desperate divorcees looking for a root. In which case, this will be perfect for Amy. Think of all the entertainment headed our way fezzas!!!!!! All aboard the love boat.....syphilis and gastro guaranteed. Such a vibe.
When I was on a Contiki back in the day we would call the mature age tour companies “Antiki” 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The tide is turning on people getting free tit while we all have to slog it out. And she’s questioning when will she have time to go? WTAF?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.