Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Couldn't they just have given her tickets to attend the opening night once the show comes to Australia?? I don't get why they'd pay for an Australian nobody to fly all the way over for the opening night there? Is the show never coming over here?
I’m guessing they want to do the promotion before the show opens here so people can get tickets. Aussie influencers for thei Aussie followers. It’s a bit like the advanced screenings she attends, but they have to physically fly people across to NZ.

Reactions: 2

Hustler

She says all the outfits are from Zoe Moss but is that rose mesh dress really Zoe Moss? Its definitely way too short for the lounge without some black stockings

makeitstop

VIP Member
Zoe Moss jeans aren't really denim...they are thin and stretchy,..hardly jeans! go buy a size 32 (14 ) 100% cotton levis pair..Lou lets see it! Accept the challenge...who cares what size you are but stop lying!
There is way she would be able to get into a pair of Levi’s ever.

Five Of Each

EmmyLou where art thou?
SMM shopping for cow?
Attempting to be African somehow?
Lying in bed wishing you had someone to plough?
Wondering what's for dinner, may I suggest bao?
We all know how you love your chow.
Decided against Botox as you say you love your scowl.
A new man you want, but how?
Made some popcorn, 6 pieces each. Wow!
Looking like a potato on Studio10, take a bow.
Neglecting your kids, alove allows.
Learning a new language, Italian? Ciao
It’s just the five pieces each…only five.

• Haha

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
I’m surprised she hasn’t got a fine, especially because she had police stop to meet her once I remember . They fine you more claiming that it damage’s underground pipelines etc
Quite a few people in her street park on the verge. As the majority have single garages.

Crockjock

VIP Member
Sorry, not sorry. I like those tracksuits though not for $200. 🥴 Not everything Zoe Moss is awful. A lot is but not everything.

• Haha

AMY$

VIP Member
Well that was awkward 😳.....It just seemed extremely forced and they really didn't include her until the end....I haven't watched this for years but don't they generally have guests for the day? Not 5 minutes? Is there a possibility FameWhoreLou could possibly be paying for her spot on the couch each week?
Yes Bindi she or more like ZM are paying for the spot