Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Anyone see any stories today or has she not posted?? The circle is coloured but when I tap on it there is nothing new 🤷🏻‍♀️ Not sure if my Insta glitching or not.

Reactions: 1

sweatysalmonbox

Chatty Member
Some 20 year old PR wank fumbled her way through some dialogue before the movie, saying that nobody can review it until the 8th or something. Like, okay champ. :ROFLMAO: And it was fricken long and I got fricken cramps in my legs and fricken popcorn stuck in one of my fricken teeth…

Forgot to mention, after we “checked in”, we were guided towards the media wall and we were like “nahhhh” and skipped it because, well, I don’t need the ego stroke of being photographed at the movies on a Tuesday night. There was some miserable looking influencer plonker in front of us who posed up a big old storm, and then asked the professional photographer to take MORE photos of her on her phone, and everyone was like BRUHHHHHHHH.
Was it PhotoWallLou’s twin sister 👯‍♀️🤔

• Haha

AMY$

VIP Member
I’ve just been through the whole child support thing with my ex and I was wondering in the situation of HoochyLou and Alove—do we think child support payments are involved? And if so, who pays who? Just curious. I mean, she never buys anything for The Children™️, how would she feel about contributing financially toward their life via Alove?
I tend to think they don't pay it either of them as it's supposedly more of a 50/50 thing....even if that's so untrue

Bizziebody

VIP Member
She's finally eating the Gay La Dock mac and cheese.View attachment 2278919
Disgusting pig, shut your big gob.
---
I think it was a demo model…38kms on the clock…this car was on her favourite car dealers web page the day she bought. Still no way she started paperwork on possibly Tuesday morning and settled Thursday afternoon. As a self employed person, she’d had to have lots of more detailed supporting documents for finance and we all know she’s not ver organised at being an adult. She’s such a fucking liar. Oh btw, is that her previous car (second pic?)
Maybe scammerlou paid cash for the car🤔

YouAre

VIP Member
I was just about to post this - those pink nails look worse with the deep red roses. The blue pants and the white and blue shirt is something my grandmother wore back in the 1980’s!
The blue shirt is her “Fashion for the Mature lady” vibe.

gemmagucci

VIP Member
Has she got her new car yet?
I'm looking to upgrade my car I went to Mitsubishi to look around, the car she bought costs $59,000 top of the range outlander, and was told that there is a 4 month wait everywhere in Australia for them to be delivered. So how can she go in see it, buy it and drive away the next day, 🤔🤔
She didn’t. She can’t. Wait for the sponsorship deal to be subtlety announced.

makeitstop

VIP Member
I hope she has enrolled herself in this styling course because she certainly needs all the help she can get.
IMG_9355.png
t
IMG_9354.png

Black.bird

VIP Member
Ohhhhh ditzy blonde me though she was flying back after the show ... So she's staying overnight... Okay, that's not too crazy.

I_Fricking_Love_It

Are you the one who people think I was previously (I can't remember who it was! :unsure: :LOL:)

I agree about @EmmysUnusedHairbrush ... come back, we miss you!

-----

Why does she need to get a newer car anyway? Most people would be chuffed to have a 2017 model car with lowish k's on the clock. She should've spent that $$$$$ on finding a nicer place to live!
No not that one either