Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
Hey Fezzas…. In case you didn’t know, it’s coming to Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne, but only from July to September. There’s Beyoncé songs, as well as U2.
I’m so glad she repeated herself, otherwise I wouldn’t have known.
It's coming to Perth too!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It took longer for that egg to scramble than Gone With The Wind! 'See it starting to scramble?' Um no???
OMG I was trying to see if the heat was on! And I always remember that her child is recording, the things those children must have heard at such a young age they'll be xpert on makeup, fashion and cooking!

When she was showing the selection of outfits for today I was actually saying out loud to my phone "not the dress, not the dress". How are they going to hide the thunder thighs when she sits down and they show her from the side angle.
I hope she's wearing her pink G banger because we'll be seeing her flaps if not. Please nobody give her any margaritas!
---
Someone from Studio 10 needs to teach her how to sit upright. Then again she did only contribute 3 sentences so nobody cares.
She did say at the end that she is busy producing a show ???! what show darls ??? Stop bullshitting you can’t even clean your own house.
It hides her gunt, why does she always fist her hand like that with one finger pointing. Is it because she has arthritis or is it so she can show her cheeky, so cool, finger tat? what a rebel.

Last edited:
  • Haha

OhMyLou

VIP Member
As someone who has had WLS I can absolutely tell you she has not had it. The pre and post op diet is pretty rigorous and there is NO WAY she would have stuck to it. Besides the weight would be falling off her right now this far along...she is packing it back on quickly. My bet is on duromine or ozempic.
Agree I think I lost 20kg in the first 2 months pre and post op and even today I wouldn’t shove that amount of food in my mouth. She has no discipline for it her scars are terrible but they could be for any keyhole surgery and whoever did it butchered her mine are hardly visible

Why is her hair wet but her makeup hasn’t washed off?? Did she wash her hair before she went to the dentist and rock up with wet hair??

makeitstop

VIP Member
I wonder if she will jump on the threads bandwagon, I hope so sharing her worldly wisdom with her communidee will be a hoot. 🤣

BettyFord

That doesn’t look like Alove in the reflection at all, way too skinny, looks more like one of Sagey’s mates. Even the way they were standing and stretching looks more like a child that’s bored watching his friend get filmed by their crazy Mother.

even if that was 100% Alove, it actually doesn’t prove anything.
It looked like Camelia to me

MaddogBusy

VIP Member
EmmyLou Loves #92 Winter woes, drying clothes, dirty toes, hovel carpet on the nose

Congratulations to me for the winning thread title! In the words of Snoop Dogg (my hero) I’d like to thank me ✌🏻

“I want to thank me for believing in me, I want to thank me for doing all this hard work. I wanna thank me for having no days off. I wanna thank me for never quitting. I wanna thank me for always being a giver and trying to give more than I receive. I wanna thank me for trying to do more right than wrong. I wanna thank me for being me at all times, Snoop Dogg you a bad motherf**ker.”

He’s my hero too!! 🥰 love you @Michy02 🫶

• Heart

Butt3rfly

VIP Member
My make up is mascara and brow pencil to hide the greys...that's it. I can't be arsed with anything else, unless it's a special occasion then its mascara, brow pencil and lipstick LOL

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
Hmm, interesting ... some of the shopping channel infomercials are filmed here too (esp. TVSN). I wonder if she's vying for a spot on the shopping channel and will do crossovers with 10 ------------------------ or if she's being lined up to replace Erin Plummer (RiP)?
TVSN film in their Sydney studio too.

Pollie

VIP Member
EmmyLou Loves #92 Winter woes, drying clothes, dirty toes, hovel carpet on the nose

Congratulations to me for the winning thread title! In the words of Snoop Dogg (my hero) I’d like to thank me ✌🏻

“I want to thank me for believing in me, I want to thank me for doing all this hard work. I wanna thank me for having no days off. I wanna thank me for never quitting. I wanna thank me for always being a giver and trying to give more than I receive. I wanna thank me for trying to do more right than wrong. I wanna thank me for being me at all times, Snoop Dogg you a bad motherf**ker.”

Congrats Mitchy! I was just thinking of that speech yesterday 😂

• Haha