Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I_Fricking_Love_It

I was just going to share the question box… but, the screenshot of her face is too good not to share. You’re welcome and also apologies.
(and also no, I hate flying, I feel sick whenever I have to fly… if anything, I need to poop not eat.)
Ha just voted no you fat pig
---
What an idiot
Mia Freedman wearing Zoe Moss. Except Mia thinks Zoe Moss is the creator as ‘she’ sent it to her 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

peacefulsoul

Chatty Member
Lmfao!!! The topics they choose when she is on there, I am sure they are taking the piss outta this heffa!!! 😂😂😂💯💯💯💯

Barney called and wants his suit back Lou!!

View attachment 2304559View attachment 2304560View attachment 2304561View attachment 2304562View attachment 2304563View attachment 2304564View attachment 2304565
---
Go on Lou!! Be like Eve!!!

View attachment 2304568
Holy moly, is it the angle or did she gain it all back?
---
You think her cut and colour is semi decent!? Haha.
Yeah it was fine, better than what she had. And for tv she really needed it tidied up!

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
I just saw the Zoe moss is the launch partner? Of the 5 stages of style by Caitlin Marwaha - it’s a good course apparently, I like her style groups and info but Zoe moss is pushing hard if they are buying spots on studio 10, that style course, I can’t imagine those are cheap.
Emmy and Caitlin are friends. They both took the same styling course and Caitlin styled Emmy for her Dot Com or ELL TV show that was on C31.

• Wow

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
I think I made the right choice putting off my visit to the Finders Keepers market until tomorrow. Dealing with that stupid toad filming herself in a packed market would have sent me in to a rage.
And she has to fondle everything! Unless you're buying don't touch.
Screen_Recording_20230708_100050_Instagram_exported_11398~2.jpg

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
Have they asked her in other appearances what her socials are?

And couldn't resist as we all know she hates being called Emmy!
Screen_Recording_20230706_202309_Instagram_exported_12304~2.jpg

• Haha
$987.48

Garnier Hyaluronic Aloe Hydrating Serum $35

Garnier Green Labs Replumping Serum Cream Hyalu-melon $7

Esme Pomegranate Brightening Serum $65

Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Brightening Skin Primer $45

Urban Decay All Nighter skin primer $63

Maybelline foundation 4 in one defector light clear $34.99

Kpsis skin improving foundation $67

Westman Atelier blush - truffle $77

Westman Atelier blush Couchette $77

Kosis brow pencil $38

Brow Fibre $25

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush $72

Charlotte Tilbury bronzer $84

Hourglass blend brush 13 $63

Hourglass Curator 3 pan customised palette Eyeshadows - $102

MAC lip pencil in Boldy Bare $37

MAC lipstick $38

Maybelline lip gloss $17.49

Lash lift serum - couldn’t work out which one she used but they average around $40
Fuck me

• Haha

mariah cachia

Chatty Member
They are very close but different application. Some hairdressers don’t know the difference to be honest!
Root tap is literally just tapping the brush lightly on the roots (giving about 1cm of depth on the roots)
Root stretch is pulled down through the mid lengths for more a lived in, balayage style colour.

It’s more the placement and application of her foils that’s make her colour look so crap!
Ahhh! Thanks for the explanation x

• Heart

hotpussy

VIP Member
As someone who has had WLS I can absolutely tell you she has not had it. The pre and post op diet is pretty rigorous and there is NO WAY she would have stuck to it. Besides the weight would be falling off her right now this far along...she is packing it back on quickly. My bet is on duromine or ozempic.
aah ok..Ive never had it so only guessing ..would you lose weight faster after WLS or Ozempic? i guess it would be less consistent on Ozempic depending on whether you could get the stuff!

Reactions: 1
24 Hours of deafening silence on stories…..my weekend won’t be complete without some drivel served up by GuruLou on Insta. Maybe I need to go down to South Melb Market for a potential sighting in the wild!!!
Omg your avatar! It’s the new Zoe moss cardigan!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1