Emmylou Loves #93 24 hour trip to NZ with Judy Free, then it's time to melt budder in the new Mitsubishi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Oops I did it again and coming in a close second was @oxtailslop ! We also had several other hilarious suggestions.

You both win a Winter floordrobe care of Zoe Moss! Don’t bother DM’ing your sizes just come to Collingwood and pick up a couple of boxes of bewdiful joggers! Joggers for you and your loved ones! Enjoy 😉

Peace ✌🏻 + Love ❤ Makes the world 🌎 go round (this is how I used to sign off my gossip notes in Year 7. Not much has changed 😂)
---
Not even one repost of anyone wearing those flood joggers. I’m 100% certain the boxes are still in the back room!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ahh Fezza's I have just finished giving my house a good clean. Opening up windows etc to refresh and reset it. Sitting down now while floor dries. Feeling pretty damn satisfied with myself. Put some lavender drops in my Koh and life is good. What will our filthy teletubby get up to today?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ahh Fezza's I have just finished giving my house a good clean. Opening up windows etc to refresh and reset it. Sitting down now while floor dries. Feeling pretty damn satisfied with myself. Put some lavender drops in my Koh and life is good. What will our filthy teletubby get up to today?
Definitely not the same morning as you! 😂 maybe walking over her wet washing drying on her carpet again?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Crickey. I dont have an outdoor space in my new place but i manage to have a clothes airer and a dryer. May as well not wash clothes if your layingvthem on the floor and in thst hovel i wouldn't even go barefoot.
---
I think we all know what clucky lou wants 🤣
She wants another child to ignore. Good one Lou. You are about as freindly as a crocodile.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Crickey. I dont have an outdoor space in my new place but i manage to have a clothes airer and a dryer. May as well not wash clothes if your layingvthem on the floor and in thst hovel i wouldn't even go barefoot.
---

She wants another child to ignore. Good one Lou. You are about as freindly as a crocodile.
The sisters seem like nice and generous people. Hopefully she doesn’t fu@k them over as all her friendships crash and burn! I bet she showed up for dinner with an empty stomach and that’s it!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why did she start listing her favourite foods last night, when you're a guest you don't announce what was your favourite, she didn't even contribute anything, so rude!

Reactions: 23
Congratulations to @Oops I did it again and coming in a close second was @oxtailslop ! We also had several other hilarious suggestions.

You both win a Winter floordrobe care of Zoe Moss! Don’t bother DM’ing your sizes just come to Collingwood and pick up a couple of boxes of bewdiful joggers! Joggers for you and your loved ones! Enjoy 😉

Peace ✌🏻 + Love ❤ Makes the world 🌎 go round (this is how I used to sign off my gossip notes in Year 7. Not much has changed 😂)
---
Not even one repost of anyone wearing those flood joggers. I’m 100% certain the boxes are still in the back room!

Thanks all. I'll drop by for some Pho with lime slices when I pick up my joggers. Just as well I just picked up my brand new bewdiful Outlander to take them all home in.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Filthy teletubby just sent me into bleeping orbit. Lolololol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fezzas, I just had to pick a nail colour and I struggled because AmyLou has ruined the pinks for me. First world problems.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Such a good likeness
---
Emmy is so darn boring lately. She really needs to do something to get us all frantic 🤣
I used to struggle to keep up with this thread. Emmy, YA BORING!! Your life is a series of boring events on repeat. How you keep followers is beyond me

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Its B day tomo....B day tomo!! Fck she is obnoxious! Vida turning 8, time sure is flying... no real little ones
Around now... And she has missed it all... she is more important.... I don't like to talk bad about kids but now that Vida is 8 ,will she still get the mouth stories, and the finger puppet mouse book? She seems to get treated like she is always 3 years old, Not 7-8
And she acts it too!!

IMG_5602.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Its B day tomo....B day tomo!! Fck she is obnoxious! Vida turning 8, time sure is flying... no real little ones
Around now... And she has missed it all... she is more important.... I don't like to talk bad about kids but now that Vida is 8 ,will she still get the mouth stories, and the finger puppet mouse book? She seems to get treated like she is always 3 years old, Not 7-8
And she acts it too!!

View attachment 2309494
She's almost 8?!? I would have thought 5, maybe 6... 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Should be able to eat with a knife & fork at 8 years of age, both parents to lazy to teach her.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.