Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TrainwreckinTulla

Chatty Member
I watched about 5 mins of the live and I screamed with laughter when someone commented " Down 10kgs due to walking and wraps, thanks for the inspiration" and she read it and legit went "Awww that's so awesome, I love hearing this stuff" I would bet my left tit it was one of you fezzas and not some member of her commundiee. Thanks for the laughs.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
I could watch it and list the products including price
but my time is valuable, I would rather clean out my fridge....

$987.48

Garnier Hyaluronic Aloe Hydrating Serum $35

Garnier Green Labs Replumping Serum Cream Hyalu-melon $7

Esme Pomegranate Brightening Serum $65

Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Brightening Skin Primer $45

Urban Decay All Nighter skin primer $63

Maybelline foundation 4 in one defector light clear $34.99

Kpsis skin improving foundation $67

Westman Atelier blush - truffle $77

Westman Atelier blush Couchette $77

Kosis brow pencil $38

Brow Fibre $25

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush $72

Charlotte Tilbury bronzer $84

Hourglass blend brush 13 $63

Hourglass Curator 3 pan customised palette Eyeshadows - $102

MAC lip pencil in Boldy Bare $37

MAC lipstick $38

Maybelline lip gloss $17.49

Lash lift serum - couldn’t work out which one she used but they average around $40

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 51

hotpussy

VIP Member
Someone asked a few days ago here about whether she and SC are mates and she wears her Cachia PJs she hasn't worn in ages....
🤔
Get a new hairdresser Emmy ! This one makes you look shitty. And listen to us, blonde with dark roots isn't your best look !
She definitely likes having DARK ROOTS!

• Haha
Reactions: 45

oxtailslop

EmmyLou Loves #93 Dark roots, Tax write off boots, Carrots with honey, Why is everything so fricken funny?

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Michy02

VIP Member
EmmyLou Loves #92 Winter woes, drying clothes, dirty toes, hovel carpet on the nose

Congratulations to me for the winning thread title! In the words of Snoop Dogg (my hero) I’d like to thank me ✌🏻

“I want to thank me for believing in me, I want to thank me for doing all this hard work. I wanna thank me for having no days off. I wanna thank me for never quitting. I wanna thank me for always being a giver and trying to give more than I receive. I wanna thank me for trying to do more right than wrong. I wanna thank me for being me at all times, Snoop Dogg you a bad motherf**ker.”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Everyoneisasking

Chatty Member
I don’t think it’s Ozempic or Saxenda either. I’m on Sax (after trying Oz before the shortage) and both really take away your “food thinking” - I can’t see how her continual obsession with food fits in with this, even if she’s not eating it. You still have to do the work to lose weight on these drugs, it just makes it easier for some to be able to do it.

PS: before people come at me. I have a chronic medical condition (not diabetes) where a life changing drug has meant I’ve put on a lot of weight and nothing I was doing was making a diff. The weight was then causing other issues so my doctor suggested Oz then Sax. The weight isn’t falling off but it’s a tool that is helping me slowly take it off.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

IAmSometimesTheWalrus

Not to WK, but I see a bi-weekly rotation between a white fox and a Nike tracksuit. Either way, they are both worn for days end. Just something I noticed bored in a meeting.
I had to go back and check!
Thank heavens for Tattle screenshots :LOL:

Thurs - White Fox with black zip (to and from Sydney)
Fri - White Fox w black zip (Luna Park, complaining about spending money on the children)
Sat - White Fox w black zip (make up Live and breakfast with "friends")
Sun - Good Vibes! (eating Gay La Dot Mac n cheese that she bought for her daughter)
Mon - back to White Fox w zip (hair and makeup for Mission Impossible "premiere")
Tues - Nike w black zip (to NZ)
Today - Nike w black zip! (back from NZ)

I take back my seven days in a row, but I remain disgusted!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
I went to one of the preview screenings of Mission Impossible last night and it was literally just that… a preview screening. They live-streamed the Sydney MOVIE PREMIERE on the big screen for about half an hour prior to the movie actually starting. Got some free popcorn and a free Coke. Absolutely no need for fur fucking coats, high heels or media wall poses. But sure… pop off sis.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
Emmylou Loves #93: She’s unbrushed, unclean, and smells like stale wee… it’s Thread 93 for our Size 12 girl, Judy Free!

• Haha
Reactions: 40

TwentyTwentyWon

VIP Member
I ducked out of my office today for a sneaky pub lunch which I rarely do. It was about half full. A few people eating alone like me, a few couples, a few people having casual work lunches/meetings. It was pretty quiet. I just had this random thought of what the reactions would be if I pulled my phone out and started filming myself having a full blown conversation into my phone and acting like it was a television camera. I can't wrap my head around actually doing that in public constantly and not feeling like an absolute twit. I lean a bit towards being an introvert and don't particularly like attention on me, so that's my worst nightmare anyway but the reality of it must be so embarrassing, especially for the kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 40