EmmyLou Loves #92 Winter woes, drying clothes, dirty toes, hovel carpet on the nose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EmmyLou Loves #92 Winter woes, drying clothes, dirty toes, hovel carpet on the nose

Congratulations to me for the winning thread title! In the words of Snoop Dogg (my hero) I’d like to thank me ✌🏻

“I want to thank me for believing in me, I want to thank me for doing all this hard work. I wanna thank me for having no days off. I wanna thank me for never quitting. I wanna thank me for always being a giver and trying to give more than I receive. I wanna thank me for trying to do more right than wrong. I wanna thank me for being me at all times, Snoop Dogg you a bad motherf**ker.”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Congratulations to me for the winning thread title! In the words of Snoop Dogg (my hero) I’d like to thank me ✌🏻

“I want to thank me for believing in me, I want to thank me for doing all this hard work. I wanna thank me for having no days off. I wanna thank me for never quitting. I wanna thank me for always being a giver and trying to give more than I receive. I wanna thank me for trying to do more right than wrong. I wanna thank me for being me at all times, Snoop Dogg you a bad motherf**ker.”

He’s my hero too!! 🥰 love you @Michy02 🫶

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My new neighbour has a new Mitsushitty like lardy. There where no optional extras of a budder compartment or a slow cooker.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My new neighbour has a new Mitsushitty like lardy. There where no optional extras of a budder compartment or a slow cooker.
Maybe oneword can buy one of those luggage carriers for the roof that look like coffins, plenty of room for the bidder & slow cooker in there. We call em granny carriers.😜
---
*budder not bidder.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Congrats Babe, I’ll pop over in my new Mitsa with the boot load of ox tail for you to celebrate!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
100% that’s aimed at HeftyLou, imagine having to sit next to this filthy stinking cow, Babygyal sounded pretty pissed off swearing at Anthony as he stood up in front of her……..
The screaming and screeching was absolutely ridiculous!!!! I don’t think I’ve ever seen a bigger attention seeker in my life!

Reactions: 13

Congrats Mitchy! I was just thinking of that speech yesterday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A new thread for a new week.
What’s Emmy got in store for us this coming week? Odds on her wearing something *other* than those tracky dacks are dwindling but at least she’ll be out of them on Thursday for Stewdio 10 and Zoe Moss’s paid 5 minute advertorial. It’s still school holidays so she’ll be complaining about the cost of everything kid-related.

Reactions: 10
A new thread for a new week.
What’s Emmy got in store for us this coming week? Odds on her wearing something *other* than those tracky dacks are dwindling but at least she’ll be out of them on Thursday for Stewdio 10 and Zoe Moss’s paid 5 minute advertorial. It’s still school holidays so she’ll be complaining about the cost of everything kid-related.
Who knows, but duck I am bored to death with this Wanna-beDayTimeTVKerrianneKennerlyAmy. I miss LovedUpDesperateBBCchasingAmy who acts all coy, sexy and freshly in love, yet has no clue that her latest obsession isn't in to her. All TheBabes™️ storylines are so much more entertaining than this current snooze fest.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.