Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AMY$

VIP Member
Didn't this swine eat steak last night???? Faark Lou have a toastie and end it

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Black.bird

VIP Member
Am a vile human with zero fashions sense? I really like that rose print dress …..
I'd love it as a shirt with a pussy bow
---
those Shoes are just so revolting I have no words for them 🤮🤮🤮

man I really hope one day her suitcase gets lost and she has to wear her grotty tracksuit and toddler sneakers on the couch instead ✌🏻
Or the stylist will look in the talent wardrobe to see if they can find something... And tut-tut, saying there's just nothing suitable for her build 😁😄

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Creeping up on? - Lol , this lady was trying hard to hide behind the mirror after hearing Heffa Lou from 20 stalls down!! Bummer! She was caught out in the end!!

Poor Mirror lady is all of us
😩😩😩😩🪞🪞🪞🪞🙅🏼‍♀️🙅🏼‍♀️🙅🏼‍♀️🙅🏼‍♀️🙅🏼‍♀️

View attachment 2292664

View attachment 2292665

View attachment 2292666

View attachment 2292667

View attachment 2292668

View attachment 2292669
That's a stretch. She was literally serving a customer.
---
Totally disagree sorry, she dropped
What was in hee hand and looked excited to hug her
Oh! My bad already said by you Tattlers! :)

peacefulsoul

Chatty Member
Her wardrobe is either crops and denim shorts, fugly cardigans and daggy jeans, or that hideous track suit. No sighting of any of that bright coloured work out gear lately.

I_Fricking_Love_It

She makes this blonde bimbo look good. And I hate her. How obvious is it that they are all ignoring her and don’t like her.
You hate the blonde bimbo? If this is the same chick that was on the block she was ok on that but she’s ruined her teeth and she annoys the heck out of me on this show. They should axe this show. It’s absolute trash.
---
I hope she's wearing her pink G banger because we'll be seeing her flaps if not. Please nobody give her any margaritas!
---

It hides her gunt, why does she always fist her hand like that with one finger pointing. Is it because she has arthritis or is it so she can show her cheeky, so cool, finger tat? what a rebel.
God this annoys me so much to the point of it being irrational. Why why why? She does it when she’s eating and talking too. Like just finish eating then talk, don’t stick the bloody finger out thing 😡😡😡
---
We have a well known real estate agent in my sons year at school.. not very well liked as screws people over..she’s married but out there with her outfits and has recently taken up body building so has posed in a serious of uncderwear shots on her personal not business page..let’s just say these get screen shotted and shared in a group chat regularly and it’s fuckin hilarious! I image Emma Lou cops the same!!
This sounds familiar 🤔

Last edited:

Buttercup725

VIP Member
Just doing a quick 'out the door' makep, next 5minutes and 150 different products later she looks very very average and should have chucked on a tinted sunscreen and not much else!
I was silly and watched some of the chat on Studio10's fb, why is she pointing her hands like that all the time, that dress and such short hair did nothing for all that weight she has piled on. She sounds so bogan and they got into her about the tomato sauce again 🤣😂
She puts on so much make up!!! Why do that to your skin everyday?

Serial tracksuit repeater,
Still no hair brush to be seen here.
Fresh hair done, still looks the same,
Wednesday night dark roots, Emmy gotta get back in the game.