Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EmmyPooPoo

So Sage went riding in Ballarat and you can clearly see Alove in the reflection you’re fucken lying again Lou he went with his dad not mates
That doesn’t look like Alove in the reflection at all, way too skinny, looks more like one of Sagey’s mates. Even the way they were standing and stretching looks more like a child that’s bored watching his friend get filmed by their crazy Mother.

even if that was 100% Alove, it actually doesn’t prove anything.

Reactions: 4
Someone from Studio 10 needs to teach her how to sit upright. Then again she did only contribute 3 sentences so nobody cares.
She did say at the end that she is busy producing a show ???! what show darls ??? Stop bullshitting you can’t even clean your own house.
She’s producing the Emmylou Shitshow

• Haha

Bizziebody

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s Ozempic or Saxenda either. I’m on Sax (after trying Oz before the shortage) and both really take away your “food thinking” - I can’t see how her continual obsession with food fits in with this, even if she’s not eating it. You still have to do the work to lose weight on these drugs, it just makes it easier for some to be able to do it.

PS: before people come at me. I have a chronic medical condition (not diabetes) where a life changing drug has meant I’ve put on a lot of weight and nothing I was doing was making a diff. The weight was then causing other issues so my doctor suggested Oz then Sax. The weight isn’t falling off but it’s a tool that is helping me slowly take it off.
Same for my daughter, it's very hard, like 1 step forward followed with 2 steps backwards. Best wishes to you@Everyoneisasking.

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Agree I think I lost 20kg in the first 2 months pre and post op and even today I wouldn’t shove that amount of food in my mouth. She has no discipline for it her scars are terrible but they could be for any keyhole surgery and whoever did it butchered her mine are hardly visible
You would have followed your post op instruction, as if this imbecile would have done that.

notgifted

VIP Member
Oh they went to the shops and Luna Park remember! The kids at school will be totes jealous when they hear about that when school goes back…

Bogan Jess blowing smoke up Amy’s arse at the end!!! 🙄🙄
Oh that’s right, such memories being made there, how could I forget 😂

• Haha
  • Sad

ketchup menace

Chatty Member
Someone asked a few days ago here about whether she and SC are mates and she wears her Cachia PJs she hasn't worn in ages....
🤔
Get a new hairdresser Emmy ! This one makes you look shitty. And listen to us, blonde with dark roots isn't your best look !

So is this going to be a segment on Spewdio 10 on Thursday if the doodie fellow is there too?? Weird pairing to be sent there 🤷🏻‍♀️

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
Not me, Not once, Not EVER!! You eat as a means of survival Emmylou... not to make love to it.... oh wait... its this thing we are talking about here. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

IMG_5088.jpeg

IMG_4455.jpeg

---
The pic they use of this moll, the top knot in her hair, glad she has put that away now lol . Such a fashion icon.... CON part is right...

Stewdio 10, feel free to use the Melb Cup Dress pic... or the Pink Whale dress.... The numerous crop tops.... these 10 year old pics are nothing like her now.

IMG_5090.jpeg

IMG_5089.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

whodat1

Is there a reason why she doesn’t park her car in the driveway?
Do you not get find in Melbourne for parking on the nature strip?
I know a wired thing to be interested in knowing but I don’t think I’ve seen her park any car in the driveway.
I’m surprised she hasn’t got a fine, especially because she had police stop to meet her once I remember . They fine you more claiming that it damage’s underground pipelines etc

Reactions: 3