EmmyLou Loves #92 Winter woes, drying clothes, dirty toes, hovel carpet on the nose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Confirms what a piece of tit she is. Grabs 4 items from the Collingwood warehouse- throws them into an express post bag - Happy Birthday Mum. She is a fkn disgrace.
A couple of those were size 10s too. So if EL claims to fit a 10/12 in Zoe Moss, how the duck does her mother fit in to a 10 when she is half her size. Those tit items will swim on that poor woman.

ETA: the NYC jumpers were mediums. Those oversize jumpers will swallow her whole 😳

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
A couple of those were size 10s too. So if EL claims to fit a 10/12 in Zoe Moss, how the duck does her mother fit in to a 10 when she is half her size. Those tit items will swim on that poor woman.

ETA: the NYC jumpers were mediums. Those oversize jumpers will swallow her whole 😳
That’s just so sad. She couldn’t care less for anyone in her family. Those clothes won’t fit and are utter tit, yet the poor Mum is so proud of this round bleep, she will wear them and tell everyone they are her daughter brand Zoe Moss 🤢

• Haha
  • Sad
Anyone notice the absence from her referring to her size 12 self lately when modelling, and I use the term very loosely? She’s crisp, she ✅’s mummahood, she’s tired but not tired??, she’s busy but no mention of her hawt 🔥 size 12. Lots of wearing wearing the ZoeMoss clothes for fat people though. So much confusions. 🤣
She must have got canned when she said that!!! She’s hardly worn anything else besides Zoe moss since that comment. Well beside the tracksuit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread #93 Title Suggestion: Smelly White Fox, Tail of an Ox, Putrid Mumma and her filthy Jox. Stewdio 10 aint no win!! ✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It took longer for that egg to scramble than Gone With The Wind! 'See it starting to scramble?' Um no???

• Haha
Fezzas I can't stop laughing at the commentary today.

Cabbage Patch, Garbage Pail, clit for days & stinky Oxtail :ROFLMAO:

Also, did anyone see the alternate book cover for her gawgus cookbook? So special.
This has to be the next thread title!! “Cabbage patch, Garbage Pail, clit for days and stinky Oxtail” 👍👌😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Where’s @Director of Mugs? Hope you’re ok but we’re missing your on-point screenshots here.

In other news, I couldn’t roll my eyes any more else they’d fall out when I heard CabbagePatchLou and SallySue talking more about the bleeping oxtail and that tv show, and Emmy goes “I wish our boys did that for us”. witch you’ll be lucky if any of your kids still see you once they get to adulthood so don’t be hopin‘ or expectin’ any of them to turn up with a bunch of ox-bum.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Inspired by Ange and Ding Dong for putting CelebrityLou on the spot today re her tomato sauce aversion and watching her squirm….next thread title entry 🥁🥁🥁

EmmyLou loves #93: Thursday we play pretend on Spewdio10, we all see Ange and Ding Dong, they ain’t your friends!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Fezzas, I know I’m late to the party today but WTF was that shitshow on Stewdio 10? It was so embarrassing that I couldn’t even get through the whole thing 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well I've been influenced by Emmy and Sally Sue to watch All American.
I know. I hang my head in shame. The only excuse I have is I'm sick and can't decide what else to watch 😂

But also... It's ok. I mean it's pretty soap-y. It's also mostly about kids in high school, which says a lot about their mentality given how much they're both raving about it. A cross between Friday Night Lights and the OC, if I had to describe it.
Oh, and the main character they both were going on about ? Yeah playing a teenager 😬😂🤷‍♀️

And no offence to anyone who loves it. I just found it a weird show for them to be so excited by. I made it through 8 episodes and don't think I'll bother anymore. I'm uninfluenced!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she show us how to cook something she's already shown 50 times before. How about you treat us all to something new emmylou?

Reactions: 11
Where’s @Director of Mugs? Hope you’re ok but we’re missing your on-point screenshots here.

In other news, I couldn’t roll my eyes any more else they’d fall out when I heard CabbagePatchLou and SallySue talking more about the bleeping oxtail and that tv show, and Emmy goes “I wish our boys did that for us”. witch you’ll be lucky if any of your kids still see you once they get to adulthood so don’t be hopin‘ or expectin’ any of them to turn up with a bunch of ox-bum.
They will see her as much as she sees her Mum 👀

Reactions: 6
That fried rice looked like pure tit. Her 'scrambling' that egg?! The bleeping thing was just runny eggs.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The assortment of clothes she sent her mum is hideous! Her mum seems so sweet though - she's definitely her most loyal supporter.

Reactions: 10
That scrambled eggs looked like dog vomit.

The tit she shares on her stories blows my mind. Who f*cking cares about All America and eating oxtail. If she gets off on OxTail so much, don't share it on social media, nobody cares. It's so bizarre.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.