EmmyLou Loves #92 Winter woes, drying clothes, dirty toes, hovel carpet on the nose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her segment, why is she even there? Adds minimal amount to the already boring conversation. Surely surely she’s not getting paid for this.

Reactions: 10
I just saw Scamone Anderson has partnered up with Thermomix. So glad they haven’t given one to old mate clit for days or I might have to throw mine in the trash.

• Haha
If you don’t mind, can I ask a few questions regarding your journey from Emmylou fan to her Tattle thread? Like, was it a gradual progression, or was it something in particular (there’s quite a few key moments to choose from….) that made you turn off her? Do you still follow her? Could she do anything to win you back?

I honestly find influencer culture absolutely fascinating, and am constantly intrigued by the chokehold some of these losers have on their audience. I have friends who are normal, stable, intelligent people that I see fan-girling over influencers and it boggles my brain.
For me it was that I found her relatable and normal. Overweight, stay at home mum, messy house, hectic running of the household and kids etc etc. I also thought she seemed genuine and nice. It was when she split up with Aaron and I had missed the memo that I googled her and Tattle came up. I started going off her a while before that when she was giving out diet advice and she was acting like the lord of nutrition because she’d lost some weight then you could see she was putting weight back on but never mentioned it again until the next yo-yo diet and she lost weight again and became lord of nutrition again. I started thinking who is she to be giving out diet advice…then when she had her gunt lopped off and she called it hernia repair and some other vague procedure and it came out it was actually full lipo and tummy tuck, I felt like I’d really been deceived and then it was the split and finding Tattle. Tattle just really opened my eyes to influencer culture and ways in which Emmylou had deceived people (me included as I have bought many things from her over the years), and I guess being older and influencers being a fairly newish concept we take people at their word and are a bit more trustworthy. When they’re talking about a product you believe they actually are endorsing this because they believe it and not because they’re being paid and it’s sponsored. We all know more about it now but it is mainly the weight loss stuff that put me off then the rest just followed on from there.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I just saw Scamone Anderson has partnered up with Thermomix. So glad they haven’t given one to old mate clit for days or I might have to throw mine in the trash.
Fezzas I can't stop laughing at the commentary today.

Cabbage Patch, Garbage Pail, clit for days & stinky Oxtail :ROFLMAO:

Also, did anyone see the alternate book cover for her gawgus cookbook? So special.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
And she is still going on about the bleeping oxtail. I wish she would give it a rest.
Absolutely nothing of any value add in her life proudly lazy and uneducated she will never change, I noticed the sister said she wishes a fictional character from the tv show was her mum, I feel for their mum having to deal with this pair of fools.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
If my work booked an interstate trip for one meeting I’d be livid. What a waste of a day. If I’m getting on a plane and rushing through airports, I want back to back meetings and make the travel worthwhile. The fact that she does a Sydney trip every week for 6 minutes on tv might be the most insane thing she’s ever done in a list of insane things that’s miles long. She’s actually just such a bleeping loser it hurts my brain. The giggling. The obsession with ox tail. The cos playing as a grown up with her weekly ‘business trip’ to Sydney. It’s all just so embarrassing now.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Does anyone have any funny pics for my new avatar? I’m ova this one.
You have already changed it. I was going to recommend the media folder. I've probably added about 50. I had to get them off my phone. She's already living rent free in my head, I didn't want her pics in my iCloud either.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.