EmmyLou Loves #92 Winter woes, drying clothes, dirty toes, hovel carpet on the nose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love that our body confidence dickehead is no longer wearing anything tight and the crop tops are a thing of the past thanks to her weight gain.

Seriously she has ballooned since Vegas and hasn't really mentioned it.
Oh don’t get too excited- she said yesterday crops will be back when the weather is warmer!! 😩

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Love that our body confidence dickehead is no longer wearing anything tight and the crop tops are a thing of the past thanks to her weight gain.

Seriously she has ballooned since Vegas and hasn't really mentioned it.
She threatened the crops will be back, the other day when she was pretending to work at the office. She claimed it's because it is winter but come warmer weather, they will be back. Probably after some ozempic.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh don’t get too excited- she said yesterday crops will be back when the weather is warmer!! 😩
Hahahaha I was also thinking this! And I swear it was a dig at Tattlers with her smug grin. Babes, Wear the crops all you want. you are bringing attention to yourself and not in a good way showing off your butchered, obese guts. The poor kids who have to cop the aftermath of this lunatic.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel like EmmyLou should market for the senior ladies now, Stewdio 10 presenter and all....

Here is some marketing ideas for you EL.... Call it the Old Moll Range ... Everyone is a size 10 πŸŽ‰

That dress this morning screams bingo with the gals at the RSL!!

IMG_5474.jpeg
IMG_5472.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She reminds me of one of my auntiesin the 90's. Dress is not farshun.

Reactions: 2
If you don’t mind, can I ask a few questions regarding your journey from Emmylou fan to her Tattle thread? Like, was it a gradual progression, or was it something in particular (there’s quite a few key moments to choose from….) that made you turn off her? Do you still follow her? Could she do anything to win you back
I can answer this because I'm in the same position. Used to think she was great, good fun, enjoyed her cooking, and I also used to feel sorry for her because I believed all the stalker and bully nonsense.
I think the tipping point for me was her gunt surgery, when # Aaronleftus
Made me wonder what sort of awful she must be for her children's father to leave when she had just had major surgery. And around that time too she started complaining about the money situation - which just amazed me. You've just had elective surgery and you're complaining about money ?? What the ?? Oh and the Bali trip. What a colossal disaster that was. How embarrassing.

Then it was like the blinkers were off, and I started seeing everything she did as a normal person would see it - the selfishness, the tit parenting, the weird obsessions for a month then never hearing of them again, the excessive spending, the narcissism of it all... And I couldn't believe I used to be interested in what she had to say or what she was doing.

I didn't even know about tattle until I googled her name and, I think, problematic? Or something similar. I figured there had to be another person out there who had noticed her insanity.

And I found you lot πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Despite my trying to talk her out of it, my girlfriend just bought one of her dresses. She is a size 18 and that is what she ordered. It's actually not bad (can't believe I said that) but it is hugh. Their sizes are fucked. It would have to fit a size 24 lady.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Who gives an older lady those NYC long sleeve tops, they look like crappy old stock that she couldn't sell.
That is exactly what it is!!! As usual poor taste, and no thought at all for her mums bday! Makes me angry! As I would love one more day with my beautiful mum 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion; (be nice, first thread title attempt fezzas!)

Claims now to be a size 10, lord, here we go again! Another shocker morning at studio 10, looking like a pumpkin patch doll and still not one friend

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Despite my trying to talk her out of it, my girlfriend just bought one of her dresses. She is a size 18 and that is what she ordered. It's actually not bad (can't believe I said that) but it is hugh. Their sizes are fucked. It would have to fit a size 24 lady.
OMG tell her to go to BigW they have some great dresses in there at the moment and she could buy 4+ and try them on!

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion; (be nice, first thread title attempt fezzas!)

Claims now to be a size 10, lord, here we go again! Another shocker morning at studio 10, looking like a pumpkin patch doll and still not one friend
Lmfao!!!!! This!!!! She is a farkin Cabbage Patch Kid!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

IMG_5494.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.