EmmyLou Loves #92 Winter woes, drying clothes, dirty toes, hovel carpet on the nose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that she was unable to read the bottom of her lipstick two days ago without her Bailey Nelson’s on (complete with dramatic squinting) Today, it’s a modern medical miracle! Sight restored, reading the name of her lipstick with no issues.
Still waiting for the incoming BN post.

It will happen though.

Reactions: 5
Gurrrlfrennnn is lookin’ electrocuted today. Like “Young Einstein”, except she’s the literal opposite of both those things. Old. Dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder what they say about her behind her back. As much as I think they probably laugh at her in secret I also think she’s manipulative & nasty about it.
Oh she's definitely nasty - she called one of the fezzas on here a C U Next Tuesday

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She is only truly happy around food!!

How about trying a nosebag to permanently lift your spirits, Amy??

• Haha
Those f**kin nails 😤🤬😡😖 god they make me rage!!!!!! The colour is putrid, and I notice she’s got matching nail colour on her hoofas 😡🤬😖😤
And I hate the way she taps taps taps things like bottles or packets of stuff when explaining some mundane recipe. Infuriating.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't wear a lot of makeup so you fezzas might be more educated than me but this seems excessive for a 'quick Friday look'. I counted and she used 16 different products. If I used that many products and my makeup looked like that, I'd be pissed :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don't wear a lot of makeup so you fezzas might be more educated than me but this seems excessive for a 'quick Friday look'. I counted and she used 16 different products. If I used that many products and my makeup looked like that, I'd be pissed :ROFLMAO:
She is the definition of putting lipstick on a pig.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
At this point... just put a paper bag over that bowling ball
Of a head of urs and call it a day!!! Hashtag Coles Farshunnn bags!!!

---
IMG_5555.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Honestly I don't know about her technique either lol. It's like it goes on, she rubs it off with some implement, not the right one apparently sometimes, then puts another one on, rubs that off and all the time coverage is gained. Any Tattlers Mecca experts and can tell us all how much that costs? 15 products?! I'm sure I look better than that with 3 and some vaseline. Chemist Warehouse Ambassador much? only about 1 product from there. light Claire. maybe the darker version is dark Lou . Fucktard.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My make up is mascara and brow pencil to hide the greys...that's it. I can't be arsed with anything else, unless it's a special occasion then its mascara, brow pencil and lipstick LOL

Reactions: 3
Honestly I don't know about her technique either lol. It's like it goes on, she rubs it off with some implement, not the right one apparently sometimes, then puts another one on, rubs that off and all the time coverage is gained. Any Tattlers Mecca experts and can tell us all how much that costs? 15 products?! I'm sure I look better than that with 3 and some vaseline. Chemist Warehouse Ambassador much? only about 1 product from there. light Claire. maybe the darker version is dark Lou . Fucktard.
I could watch it and list the products including price
but my time is valuable, I would rather clean out my fridge....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Haha yes! Then she said one of the products was for olive skin and said it's perfect for her. Do Light Clair and olive go together? So confused.

She uses a brush to apply one brown contour type thing, then uses the same brush to apply some sort of blush looking thing, then those brushes don't get cleaned so next time she goes to apply the first thing, isn't it caked in the second product?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.