EmmyLou Loves #92 Winter woes, drying clothes, dirty toes, hovel carpet on the nose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It took longer for that egg to scramble than Gone With The Wind! 'See it starting to scramble?' Um no???
OMG I was trying to see if the heat was on! And I always remember that her child is recording, the things those children must have heard at such a young age they'll be xpert on makeup, fashion and cooking!

Reactions: 3
And dropping G's.

Bangers and the letter (cookin, drivin, laughin, dancin, swimmin)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
If you want to burn your retinas on a Friday morning, she's shared again a picture of her in Vegas in knickers and the Seahawks crop jersey eating corn chips. :sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
If you want to burn your retinas on a Friday morning, she's shared again a picture of her in Vegas in knickers and the Seahawks crop jersey eating corn chips. :sick::sick::sick:
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy why why why why?????? My 15 y/o kid asked me the other day to make my tiktok private because kids at school had seen it. I had to give it to him to do because I have no idea how to do it but no objections from me. I'm not trying to be famous!. There was a covid lock down video we did as a family - so only 1. Imagine how Sage must feel. So I'm here to say for a fact, kids do stalk their friends parents on social media, I weirdly get my kids friends requesting me and I decline them, they only want to get on so they can see my kids when they were little and give them sh!t lol.

Reactions: 18
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy why why why why?????? My 15 y/o kid asked me the other day to make my tiktok private because kids at school had seen it. I had to give it to him to do because I have no idea how to do it but no objections from me. I'm not trying to be famous!. There was a covid lock down video we did as a family - so only 1. Imagine how Sage must feel. So I'm here to say for a fact, kids do stalk their friends parents on social media, I weirdly get my kids friends requesting me and I decline them, they only want to get on so they can see my kids when they were little and give them sh!t lol.
unless she has all of Sage’s mates blocked, she would absolutely live for knowing his mates are taking screenshots of her in her undies to share around, because that’s exactly what they would be doing. Any attention is good attention when you’re a narcissist, regardless of the ramifications to others. She would LIVE for the fact people are seeing her in her undies. If she was concerned, she simply wouldn’t post stuff like that.

she is utterly revolting

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
unless she has all of Sage’s mates blocked, she would absolutely live for knowing his mates are taking screenshots of her in her undies to share around, because that’s exactly what they would be doing. Any attention is good attention when you’re a narcissist, regardless of the ramifications to others. She would LIVE for the fact people are seeing her in her undies. If she was concerned, she simply wouldn’t post stuff like that.

she is utterly revolting
Sadly, I agree, she would get a kick out of anyone looking at her photos & talking about her, regardless of their age.

Reactions: 14
Young boys can be a bit desperado :sick: :sick:
And girls are way meaner than they used to be - it's impossible to know all your kids friends/acquaintances - jeepers even the staff at school probably social media stalk her if Sage is a turd at school.

Reactions: 4
That is exactly what it is!!! As usual poor taste, and no thought at all for her mums bday! Makes me angry! As I would love one more day with my beautiful mum 😭
Did she send her mum a parcel of Zoe Moss tax write offs for her birthday?
---
She is sharing her make up 'tips' again with Light Claire. Hair hasn't been brushed since the hairdresser.
Sage wandering around in the background in school uniform while she does a quick 3 hours makeup tutorial

Reactions: 6
Just doing a quick 'out the door' makep, next 5minutes and 150 different products later she looks very very average and should have chucked on a tinted sunscreen and not much else!
I was silly and watched some of the chat on Studio10's fb, why is she pointing her hands like that all the time, that dress and such short hair did nothing for all that weight she has piled on. She sounds so bogan and they got into her about the tomato sauce again 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If only she wore a trench coat that fitted!

It wouldn't be skin tight on her arms.
It wouldn't pull across her shoulders.
It would sit correctly and the lapels would sit back in the right place.

Can't do that though because it's all about the number. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
When asked why no Dark Root Wednesdays EmmyLou tells us since regaining all the 25 kilos back plus 4 kilos of All American weight from Navada.. this is the only rootage she can get now..... pic below⬇

IMG_5539.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just doing a quick 'out the door' makep, next 5minutes and 150 different products later she looks very very average and should have chucked on a tinted sunscreen and not much else!
I was silly and watched some of the chat on Studio10's fb, why is she pointing her hands like that all the time, that dress and such short hair did nothing for all that weight she has piled on. She sounds so bogan and they got into her about the tomato sauce again 🤣😂
She puts on so much make up!!! Why do that to your skin everyday?

Reactions: 3
For me it was that I found her relatable and normal. Overweight, stay at home mum, messy house, hectic running of the household and kids etc etc. I also thought she seemed genuine and nice. It was when she split up with Aaron and I had missed the memo that I googled her and Tattle came up. I started going off her a while before that when she was giving out diet advice and she was acting like the lord of nutrition because she’d lost some weight then you could see she was putting weight back on but never mentioned it again until the next yo-yo diet and she lost weight again and became lord of nutrition again. I started thinking who is she to be giving out diet advice…then when she had her gunt lopped off and she called it hernia repair and some other vague procedure and it came out it was actually full lipo and tummy tuck, I felt like I’d really been deceived and then it was the split and finding Tattle. Tattle just really opened my eyes to influencer culture and ways in which Emmylou had deceived people (me included as I have bought many things from her over the years), and I guess being older and influencers being a fairly newish concept we take people at their word and are a bit more trustworthy. When they’re talking about a product you believe they actually are endorsing this because they believe it and not because they’re being paid and it’s sponsored. We all know more about it now but it is mainly the weight loss stuff that put me off then the rest just followed on from there.
I went off her when she started hanging out with all the basketball guys. The whole thing seems pretty desperate & seedy & I found Tattle to find out which one/s she was “sharing oxtail stew” with. I wonder what they say about her behind her back. As much as I think they probably laugh at her in secret I also think she’s manipulative & nasty about it. She can’t be that dumb to think it’s ok to take your kids & their father along to a basketball fundraiser then have your ex posing in photos with guys she’s fantasising about. How demeaning for Aaron - but what a spineless idiot for putting up with her & allowing her to film the kids/have them film her as though that’s a perfectly normal family dynamic thing to do
---
I was wondering if they were taking the piss at first when the knickers company included “while eating chips” in the caption

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
The amount of makeup she puts on is insane. Its so heavy handed, not a fresh daily look! And so many mentions of how expensive her products are, but you can find cheaper ones 😏

Reactions: 8
Interesting that she was unable to read the bottom of her lipstick two days ago without her Bailey Nelson’s on (complete with dramatic squinting) Today, it’s a modern medical miracle! Sight restored, reading the name of her lipstick with no issues.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.