Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madame Snark

Why spend money on altering clothes to fit because they were "farking tiny" and not just buy clothes that fit in the first place?

#bodyconfidence #confidenceiscontagious 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
There is zeroooo chance that twice a week Aaron turns up at 630am to pick Sage up and take him to basketball. That makes no sense. He’d just stay with Aaron.

sweatysalmonbox

Chatty Member
My prediction for the big announcement is that AmyLou finally got Vida into see the eye doctor at 9am to get her eyes fixed 🤪

• Haha

emmygluewho

VIP Member
So she went to the markets today to see her “friends” to get them to donate! I think Braaaaad has donated $50 and Ralph’s meats have donated $200! Way to go out fundraising Kween 👑🏀⛹️‍♀️⛹️‍♂️⛹
The way she drops $100+ on cow tail yet gives $25 to a charity!? But expects her dumbass community to 'give $100, $200 or $500 if ya can'

WOW

• Angry
Reactions: 28

Whiskers1

VIP Member
"You know what I mean?"
"You know what I mean??"

Oh stfu.... no one ever knows what you mean dumbarse.
You can't speak properly at the best of times.

• Haha

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
@#Super Cute it KILLS me that our girl gets paid to "influence" when it should be you earning coin for these brilliant artworks and words. This has got me loooooollllllllling 🤣🤣🤣

If I lived in Lou's vicinity, I think I would do a drive by as she's filming and throw a pack of marcellar wipes at her. I'm not usually a violent person, but it's what she deserves. And, in Cutie's honour, I'd yell out "clean ya farken moot!"

• Haha

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
I can't wait until her next emotional meltdown, and the outburst on insta live over "those farken people havin' a go at me cleanin' mah fucken jaxxy on the plane...jeez c'mon isn't there bedder things to farken worry about ya know *mean, scrunched eyes, angry laugh*

• Haha
  • Heart

FeelsLikeBudder

Chatty Member
If this isn’t the face of misery, I’ll go eat a steak wrap cut with scissors and folded within an inch of its being.
IMG_4377.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

HoochyLou

Emmylou Loves #90 a partnership with Virgin and a spot on stewdio10.. she can’t celebrate tho, it’s mumma’s (long) weekend.

It’s way too late for a thread suggestion, but when inspo strikes, inspo strikes. I am rather proud of “stewdio10” 😅

• Haha

AJAYA

VIP Member
yep. such a lazy bitch. she should of done that when she got home instead of making that god awful Oxtail concoction, and then got takeaway for them all. Thats the first things I do. everything back in its right place and ALL the clothes worn or not go in the wash, then a good airing of the suitcase outside. the stench must be unbearable. and it doesn't look like she's even done any washing yet. :sick: :sick: :sick:
---

She does remind you of Kim in so many ways. Oblivious to everybody around her and the worst fashion victim. That atrocious dress she's wearing today.:sick: She has put on more than 4kgs.
Shes got Kim's personality in Sharon's body 🤣

• Haha