Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HeyBub

VIP Member
I discovered yesterday her old ‘friend’ Jess is a client at my work, boy I’m itching to connect with her 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Big_Summer_Blowout

Chatty Member
So I've just stumbled across this... person.
How did she get a following? Where the fuck did she actually come from?

She is repulsive! And t I worked that before I read the Wiki. I've never had such a negative reaction to an influencer before.

She makes me want to shower when I see her. She's gross 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Pollie

VIP Member
I definitely know what the announcement is! Remember she wrote “dream big” on the way over to babe3. Her dancing has paid off! She’s got a residency in Vegas! 🥰

• Haha

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Can someone with greater knowledge of the surgery she had explain what the actual fuck has gone on with her stomach? Appearing pregnant can’t have been the desired result from a 20k surgery to lop her gunt off and a year spent apparently losing 20kgs? She’s always been heavy, but I swear her pre surgery body was softer and more feminine and more motherly and having an apron of fat is fairly common after having carried 3 children? I just can’t understand being happy with the outcome of all the money, time and effort that’s gone into looking like she’s in her third trimester?

Jasper19690

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen the Daily Mail article? I was going to link it here in case no one saw it……🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

PS - sorry for being facetious - it just makes me laugh when more than multiple people post the same thing without looking to see it perhaps someone as already posted it….🤪
I for one don't always read through all comments on here. After working all day and then getting dinner and sorting out the kids etc. By the time I sit down to look at this there can be 10 pages or more of comments.
So it's reasonable that someone may post something that has already been posted.
I don't think anyone cares. Post away

Last edited:
  • Heart

yourejoking

Hi all,
I’m SurgeryLou’s gunt. I don’t like you making fun of me. They tried to chop me off but I showed them…I’m not going anywhere. I just relocated mwhahahahaha

Attachments

• Haha

AJAYA

VIP Member
I wish this bitch would permanently fuck off back to the US, I'd rather see her clip clop around Walmart talking about all the bad food she wants to eat but won't eat (on camera 😜). No one in Woolies wants to see this oversized tampon in a trench talk about random basketball shit. She truly belongs in the Lou-ney bin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
They’re not paying for flights, accomodation, make up or wardrobe. She’d earn more money pulling coffees at Brad for a morning. It’s exposure. That’s it. Her ego is going to be MASSIVE though.

• Heart

Soft like Butter

If I went on national TV and was trying to make it as an influencer, the following day I would be posting wholesome, happy, interesting content so new viewers to my insta, who may have seen me on tv, would think ‘oh yea we will give her a follow!’

Butt3rfly

VIP Member
Just in case Ch 10 delete:

Greg Wright
Of all people to have on to talk about body positivity and you have this revolting crass woman, Emmylou! She has a terribly unhealthy view of weight and size, had weight loss surgery and failed, then had a complete tummy tuck and also a massive amount of liposuction and continues to stack on weight, gets herself on Duromine for a quick weight loss shed whilst eating huge amounts of food that’s completely unhealthy! She binge eats constantly, says she only eats sugar free but then eats a ton of sugar free lollies and high fat and high carb food and copious bowls of oxtail stew and devours 1/2 a cow in one sitting! Fresh home from chasing a random American guy in his early 20’s whilst dumping her 3 kids with the ex, only catches up with kids 2 or 3 times a week so she can use them for her socials content! I could go on and on but pretty disgusted with your choice of feral guest on today, poor Ange and Denise, such pro’s of the industry and having to make small talk with this complete imbecile that’s a total nobody!

• Haha
  • Wow

babe#3

IMG_1756.jpeg

An explanation for wearing the burgundy sausage skin dress - she was just bursting out of her cocoon!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Emmyscrustycamilla

Chatty Member
I don’t think it matters how much she spends on things. If you have the money, knock yourself out and buy a $15 sandwich. But it’s the fact she doesn’t spend anything on the kids. They are made to wait in the car while she orders herself a coffee (I’ve seen it with my own eyes)
She’s a selfish slug.

• Sad

lovethatformeh

VIP Member
This price point at $200, this pose, the model, the styling.. all so fucking bad. What’s with this pose? Also you can get a M&S version on sale normally for $129 and it’s waterproof !
(I’m so far behind so forgive me if someone else has already said this) THAT SMUG FUCKING FACE SHE MAKES WHEN SHES “MODELLING” MAKES ME SO IRRATIONALLY ANGRY 😡😡😡

• Haha

massive eye roll

While Lou may think this is an amazing career move, she's actually proving that she's not very good on tv. She won't be getting further work beyond 5 minutes on Studio 10 once a week - and that probably won't last long anyway.
Absolutely. This show has been dying a slow painful death for quite a while now. Mr Massive Eyeroll is in media and told me that the ratings for this show are so abysmal it won’t be long for this world. ‘Hiring’ AmyLou for a regular Thursday spot is really truly scraping the bottom of the sadza saucepan..🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29