Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Buttercup725

VIP Member
They just added the link of Emmy saying she hates crime!!!! 😂😂😂😂

Over in Studio10 FB!
I just watched it and to be fair, the other lady said "I hate crime" and Amylou echoed her and then went into the fat shaming talk. So she was really just agreeing with the first woman.

Reactions: 2

Butt3rfly

VIP Member
I have no medical degree, but I highly doubt 12 months of swelling is normal in any scenario.
For a TT yes, typically up to 12 months to see the “final“ result. I had minimal swelling as I wore a compression garment then shapewear, just for support.

itsbeenaminute

VIP Member
Today has just been one looonnnggg day of enabling!! From a tv appearance to virgin ad to reposts of her tv appearance and virgin ads! How she has been hammered in the media one day for using facial wipes on her nether regions to being plonked on a couch during morning tv is quite astounding!
It will be very interesting to see how long this bubble lasts for!! 🍿🍿

Plus, I still wanna know who the hell had dinner with her last night as it was clearly a dude!! 🤔
Maybe she paid for babe 3.0 came back with her.

Buttercup725

VIP Member
Meanwhile families are struggling to make ends meet at current..... but Yo Mumma is out spending $15 on a Chook Sanga!!!! Followed by a Mocha, and God knows what else!!!

Whats the bet she also ate the leaf that fell on her arm, for a bitta sumthin' sumthin'

Straight off Morning Market Website ⬇⬇⬇⬇

View attachment 2227636View attachment 2227640View attachment 2227642
What is "cos" in the description of the chicken sandwich?
---
They legit have the same face 🤣
But Heimlich is much cuter.

Back to the luggage chat lol…..excluding the Nuna, the luggage is July brand…..so approx $2000 worth of luggage………..I’d NEVER spend that much on something that’s going to be thrown around, scratched and damaged.

I have an American Tourister hard case set that I won. First trip and I had a big black rubber smear on it from who knows where. Another el cheap set, Lanza, had grease stains on the fabric.
Who’s the dude?

Reactions: 1

MaggieDoyle

So another influencer attended a 'fancy' influencer event when ELL was at the Virgin gig but said that she couldn't announce where she had been until the end of the week and there was someone at the event that was very cute. So predicting Virgin are launching a campaign on Thursday with a major celeb and ELL met the guy.
Richard Branson?

• Wow
Reactions: 1

HoochyLou

But of course Illiterate Lou has stuffed it up. Classic Treasure Cat scenario. EL having no idea, so just spouts a mouth story that makes no sense at all.
In saying that though…. I assume someone had to approve that caption. They read it, didn’t see anything wrong, gave the tick of approval to post.