Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Can we backtrack a wee moment - what actually did happen to little V's eye? Poor kids. She said that V smashed a glass, the child probably can't fucking see at this point.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
My favourite part was when the 3 other chicks were all lamenting people who step on the scales constantly, and how the number we see means nothing, yet old mate StudioLou jumped on the scales literally and metaphorically as soon as she got off the plane, and told everyone that she’d put on 4kgs and what she was going to do to get rid of it. LOL.

Also this is the first time I’ve watched Studio10 and it’s a steaming pile of dog shit. Every presenter and every segment is pure cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

gemmagucci

VIP Member
When she lies she over expresses herself and her eyes become larger. Basically she is lying- she is pretending that you are donating to Hoops (can’t be bothered listening again) but in reality she is asking those to donate to HER sign up for Hoops- like when our kids do swim carnival - donate to my kid and how many laps they will swim & raise funds on behalf of my kid. Like a fun run at school and family/friends donate money for how many laps their kid will run. At the end you donate that final money.

She is making out you are directly donating to Hoops. Fuckin pig.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Yeah sure Jan you love basketball so much 🙄🙄 didn’t even watch the playoffs in the NBA with “Babe3.0” you dressed up as Barney the Dinosaur in your cheap sequins and ate dirty street hotdogs #notcarbs 😂

Attachments

• Haha

#Super Cute

Chatty Member
I reckon Daily Mail reporter is a Fezza..

"Posting to Instagram Stories, MacCarthy told her followers that she'd brought a packet of Garnier Micellar Cleansing Wipes to clean both her face and vulva during the flight"...did she mention vulva?????🤣
Maybe this article was why she was so foul this morning?
She’s a bloody WA Fezza if she is one…you Bishmas love talking about your minges/vulvas/Venus fly traps 😂😂

Is it you Pussy?? I mean your name is on theme 😬😘

• Haha

FeelsLikeBudder

Chatty Member
EL top content…. Eating a sandwich, “breaking hearts,breaking deals, not really, just being a dickehead. What am I doing ? Not much, same shit, I’m just taking it easy”. Not a truer word was spoken by the dickehead.
IMG_4376.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Broken_vase

Two serves of oxtail and a whispery, sultry voice. Must be Wednesday night 🙄

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Has anyone seen the Daily Mail article? I was going to link it here in case no one saw it……🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

PS - sorry for being facetious - it just makes me laugh when more than multiple people post the same thing without looking to see it perhaps someone as already posted it….🤪

• Haha

HumptyDumptyLou

Her wearing the overpriced trench coat isn’t doing a great job showcasing the item when she’s constantly putting the lower ‘flaps’ (defo NOT a fashion maven over here) back under the top section and two minutes later those flaps are flapping in the wind again! That would be a reason to maybe iron the coat before wearing it or just buy a trench made with a decent material and designed properly. But what would I know? I’m not an owner of a fashion powerhouse but then again neither is she 😉

Edited to add, because the screenshot reminded me of her stupid charity b-ball story … how arrogant is she suggesting her communidee donate, what, $200 or $50 or $100?!!!
That pissed me off so much because theres no way she’s ever donated anything like $200 without telling everyone about it or using it for her benefit and not a charity’s. And coming off of her suggestion to buy kiwi gold when they’re on special too. Fuck right off Amy, just crawl back under a rock in the dessert of Navada.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

#Super Cute

Chatty Member
The scrunchy face game is strong in this one today 😆
0CF08A56-5405-425E-BEAF-B42E614245D3.jpeg

What do I think her exciting Thursday announcement will be?

* Limp Dick moving back into The Hovel so they can ‘co-parent in style’
* A re-boot of the Bali trip
* A bullshit partnership with Virgin
* Surgery date for her ‘awning over the toolshed’

• Haha
  • Sick

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
Oh Emmylou, go and visit ur poor Mum!!! Don't make her sit thru Thursdays, Being The only way she can see you! This is sad!! I wish I had my mum around. Sadly she passed away right as covid hit, back home in the USA and I live in Australia, I could not even fly home to say goodbye... What a POS daughter u are Emmy!!!

IMG_3598.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart

HumptyDumptyLou

I have sooo many questions!

1. why is her family obsessed with sports shoes when they don’t appear to be all that sporty themselves? Like why is the latest Nike, or whatever, a must-have for each of them?

2. How the fuck does she look at herself in the mirror and think “yep, good to leave the house”? while being overdressed and underdressed at the same time? I’d love to see Trinny and Susannah get their hands on old Amy Lou (showing my age here but those women would have had her guts for garters the first time Amy tried saying ‘fucken’ to them).

3. a. how can she have needed THREE suitcases for a two week dicke trip and b. still not have unpacked yet?

4. when‘s her next live? I’m living for what questions she’ll get and what answers she’ll give on the next live cos it’s going to be entertaining.

5. WHEN is V’s eye going to start getting better? 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 Be a decent human being for once in your life and get that seen to Amy.

• Haha

notgifted

VIP Member
I discovered yesterday her old ‘friend’ Jess is a client at my work, boy I’m itching to connect with her 🤣
The breakdown of this friendship was very quick and strange, I would love to know what happened, especially with the removal of all trace of Jess’s photos on Zoe Moss etc

Reactions: 26