Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bindi

Chatty Member
The Power of Human Connection.....my god she grinds my gears...as someone who has sat in a hairdressers chair to have my hair shaved before chemo did its thing, it makes me so mad that she focuses on 'human connection'. She wouldn't know a human connection if it slapped her up the back of the head!
Human connections aren't people on the payroll, people looking to build their own following or the owner of a cafè you befriend to get some free mileage on your insta page and a free coffee. Human connections are actually called friends. They are the people who check in on you when you go quiet, know you so well that even if you smile, they know that smile didn't reach your eyes. They are the people who will sit with you, not having to talk or be entertained, just be there. Sadly ELL, you probably don't understand that because i genuinely believe you don't have this in your life.
The fact that you used that particular post to highlight 'human connections' is pathetic.....you used that post for one reason.....to get likes!! End of story!

• Heart
Reactions: 42

#Super Cute

Chatty Member
Let's all take a moment to send our thoughts and prayers to the toilet in her dressing room at Studio 10 after last night's oxtail and sadza feast - it is bound to be a traumatic morning for that poor toilet.
When your “dressing room” couch has more stains than the ones in the Uni common room post O Week 🤢
53592439-4459-4258-8C2E-7468D1877F9E.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

hotpussy

VIP Member
The announcement is that she has made the Daily Mail 😆

OMG is this real???? 🤣

"When approached for comment, a Garnier customer service representative confirmed that Garnier does not recommend using its Micellar Cleansing Wipes on any part of the body except the face."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Oh in my news I have a rental. Washing machine in a cupboard is managable?? I hope to be commenting from nrw address in two weeks.
Massive congrats Mslane ❤

Send us your farken address, we'll turn up with some oxtail spew and some catch ya pepe and have a party for you✌
---
They are very costly, but if Emmy knew the price she would have to have some.
Lawd now I want her to buy some so we can hear her forgetting what they're called - Braaaaaaad! Look at my new Golden Grease *scrunched face* Golden Guts *blank stare* ah fuck I don' farken know I just brought these fancy fucken noo shoes *giggle*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Butt3rfly

VIP Member
Emmylou Loves #90 Hates crime, is friends with Virgin, uses marcella wipes to clean her merkin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
In all of my 40-something years of life, I’ve never, ever felt the need to outline, to literally ANYONE, what I’ve eaten across the day. I’ve never mentioned the snacks I’ve eaten, or the snacks I want to eat. I’ve never talked about what dinner I’m going to cook when it’s only 8am. I’ve never spoken about a particular food I’m desperate to shovel into my face. To anyone. Ever. I’m the normal one, right?

Reactions: 39

Bubs Flaps

Yeah sure Jan you love basketball so much 🙄🙄 didn’t even watch the playoffs in the NBA with “Babe3.0” you dressed up as Barney the Dinosaur in your cheap sequins and ate dirty street hotdogs #notcarbs 😂
She likes basketball so much that she ate one!
🤣🏀🤰

• Haha

#Super Cute

Chatty Member
I don’t understand the need to post it on her Instagram, if it was for Aaron? It’s most definitely not for Aaron. It’s for everyone who thinks (knows) she hates her kids, she’s trying to prove how happy they all are together. Come on Lou, have a look at your kids expressions.
I don’t think she actually hates her kids (that would make her a monster which as repulsive as I find her, I don’t believe she’s monster material) I just think she finds them an inconvenience to her quest for fame/living a lost youth.

Along with her disordered eating, I believe she has a disordered idea of what healthy parenting is. Throw in her haphazard approach to relationships (romantic, plutonic, family) and she’s just bumbling her way through life 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

notgifted

VIP Member
She seems keen for the announcement, seems to me that she’s giving up custody of her children, it’s been a dream of hers for just over 12 years…

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
Fezzas, I have a theory. This whole thing was actually a clever ( 🥴) marketing concept by Virgin. The topics in the chat were almost tailored to EL - fat shaming, online trolling etc. - and then a story about leg room on planes which then allowed EmmyLou to talk about the 1 Point Velocity Sale, which she did. She turned that “editorial” segment into an integrated ad for Virgin Airlines. I’m guessing Virgin probably kicked a little bit into the Studio 10 donation can to give the show another week or two on air….

They literally tried to make an ad look like it wasn’t an ad, and who better to be the face of such shenanigans than ShadyLou?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37