Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#Super Cute

Chatty Member
Thanks for stopping mid-coddling and creating the new thread @Michy02 😻

Now for a Recrap of Thread #88
My Mum went on a dicke chasing trip to Vegas and all I got was this shitty tshirt.

We put our Krusty Kinis, Vida’s shorts and “sweet baby girl” voice on and buckled in to Daddy Babe’s Camry for a road trip to Red Rock Deli!! Slappin our own ass in excitement at seeing where literal and actual Red Rock Deli chips grow, We were very disappointed to not find any chip plants. Very confusing and misleading #ad #adstandards 😏

Time to bid the Babes 🧢of USA 🇺🇸 goodbye with a farken layover in fricken Santa Monica. Oh mah gawd!! We headed straight to the historic food halls and farmers markets 🥨🥯🌯 [Get in mah belly!!] and saw a bewdiful farken swanky AF fountain, OUR best friend Charlotte’s store and some other shit n stuff on the way. Food glorious farken food!! Mumma was livin the farken Merican dream!!

Face masks and fanny wipes in the airplane loo and a farken bewdiful welcome home with hot air balloons too!! Sahhhh prity for Port Melbourne’s favourite daughter 👧🏻

And just like that…..in a hawt minute we were back with our nearest and dearest - the Mitsubishi, crossbody bag collection, fresh oxtail, Braaaaddddd and cookin up a storm in The Hovel. Showering is optional y’all ✌🏽

Supervised access with The Children on ALove’s weekend to give them their shitty presents then this hometown hero took the farken dogs for a walk cos farken bloat from flyin n spendin 2 weeks in the farken hawt dessert an mah tummy tuck swellin. Prayers and Sorrows for mah waistband 🙏

Dear Diary -
Fark me ALove never changed the batteries in me scales at the end of daylight savings so they told me I put on 4 farken kay gees on mah peen holiday!! I literally and metaphorically only ate salad a dark meat 🍆 I made bewdiful memories so who farken cares…imma just go an have a farken steamin hot bowl of sumthin….or a bagel….crossiant…

Mumma is hungrier than her arse in her favourite pink gbanger!!

……10kg chicken wings, 2 ‘small’ bowls of sugar free ice cream and a cuppla steamin hot bowls of oxtail slop later, Mumma slapped her own ass and curled up on the sadza stained couch and played a game of Candy Crush.

Gewwwdddd mornin happy farken Sundy from Naaaaadsss Cafe!! Got meself a latte but no coin for those pesky kids waitin in the Mitsubishi. Fark no! Mumma gots to hustle now!

[Meanwhile “Codegate” threatened to send Fezzas into a civil war to rival “Pantygate” started by our Merican fren @Buttercup123 many threads ago but thanks to the distraction of Emmy’s cankles in her Jordans and @Limpy Love getting castrated in the Chaddy underground carpark, we popped on some Kanye and hip hopped back into our Sunday Snark Sesh]

Monday’s hot tip was how to “coddle” your milk to make buttermilk for your pancakes…🤷‍♀️

The pollen count appeared high in Port Melbourne this weekend and the Fezza Meteorologists in residence predict this will rise mid week as Mumma tries to survive on her version of intermittent fasting (eat 16 hours:fast 8 hours) and climax 😳 on Friday as Babe 3.0 posts stories of romantic day trips to Walmart in his dad’s Camry with his newest peen puller 🍆 fresh off the tarmac from Bulleen Heights 🥨🧢

“Aunty Bubs is in da farken house!!!”

8928568F-284F-4DCC-A1E6-BB529218D482.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

Esme Watson

Chatty Member
In have no rhyming wit to make a next thread title but if you clever little wordsmiths don’t include my new favourite Emmy utterance “I hate crime” I’ll be so sad!
Thread suggestion #90 -
After 50 servings of sloppy cows bum stew, she showed up to Studio10 to cry “I hate crime too”!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

exflighty

VIP Member
EmmyLou #90 - went to Vegas to keep Babe hostage, came back home to dress like a blood sausage

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Mslane

VIP Member
Oh in my news I have a rental. Washing machine in a cupboard is managable?? I hope to be commenting from nrw address in two weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
It really makes me laugh when people post the inconsequential, ultimately harmless things about EL that drive them up the wall. So here are a couple of mine for a Tuesday:
- the space she sometimes adds between a word and punctuation
- the nickname ‘Lou’
TUCKING THE EGGS INTO THOSE FUCKING DRIER THAN DICK BREAKFAST MUFFINS AND THEN IT FALLS STRAIGHT BACK OUT AND SHE STARTS RE-TUCKING THEM AGAIN.

I just hyperventilated typing that.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 59

#Super Cute

Chatty Member
Brilliant @#Super Cute 👏👏👏👏

I'm not sure if Red Rock Deli plants or the picture you have included with Treasure cat or the TEMU ad for black and pink bike shorts (bum-hole shorts) is my favourite. 😂
Hate to toot my own horn but my favourite in this pic is the little guy’s gangsta hands ✌🏽
0296548C-D35D-4E73-B0E0-F331EA04CE98.jpeg

Thanks for all the love on my recraps. It’s my creative outlet…and makes my rejection from the Jesus Mary & Joseph writers camp back in 1985 sting a little less 😜✍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

#Super Cute

Chatty Member
IGA, nah not that classy its NQR with a vape shop next door. Just like lardy lou is Not Quite Right.
Pack your DKNY suitcases @SnarkyTart and I’ll swing by in the Hyundai and pick you up! I farken love a bargain supermarket like NQR….hopefully they’ll have some reduced to clear pink lamingtons and Vanilla Pepsi Max on special then we can invite the ballers round and really get @Mslane housewarming started!

PS Don’t forget to give your moot a going over with your Marcella wipes…you never know your luck 🍆
33E20459-89FC-4F87-86F2-2DCE12E74389.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
Narelle: Emmylou should body shaming be a hate crime???

Emmylou: I hate crime too!

OMFG!!!!!!!!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 50

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Snarky no way you getting my address and you won't spew or catch a pepe at my place. You can lay on the beach nearby like lardy lou in ya camilla bikini. :ROFLMAO:
So, you're saying I can't turn up on ya farken doorstep with mah suitcases and spend two weeks filming your local IGA and hoping for a root? 😥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
Emmylou Loves #90: She hates crime and loves stew, but the only thing especially heinous is Law & Order SVLou.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Well if that doesn’t speak to her priorities. Children? What children?
CCB7E134-BEE9-4A5A-BC3C-A4CCFF3527E8.jpeg

---
Also, “a photo for every month” and she’s done this. She really is illiterate, isn’t she? 14 photos and at least 50% of these are from May.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

notgifted

VIP Member
Gosh, everyone calm down. Emmy Lou is suffering swelling ok, it’s from her surgery & from the flight!
Not possibly from all the food she’s shoveling into her pie hole!

But goodness gracious, that dress is a diabolical mistake.

Go on Virgin, I dare you to post up the days activities on your socials 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43