Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

voodoo.hoo-hoo

Make up artist here 🙋🏻‍♀️
Her ‘heavy contouring’ for tv is nothing but bronzer. It has added no shape to her face what so ever besides warming it up with colour. Contouring needs to be sharp and not orange based. Also wiping her crusty brush on her hand to ‘warm it up’ isn’t going to help with ‘contouring’ it will however help with bacteria growth 💁🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 37

#Super Cute

Chatty Member
TC “Here we go again”

For her not to get makeup or hair done by the professional team AGAIN in her Studio 10 gig and flying up at the crack of Dawn (Prayers and Sorrows for Dawn’s crack) just shows how she is just a last minute, low budget add on.

Look at her holding that laptop like she knows what to do with it

Cheers to the Uber driver for getting the shittiest light possible ✌🏽
C8103D24-6317-47F4-AE7F-63EC4461C47D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

#Super Cute

Chatty Member
🚨🚨NEWSFLASH🚨🚨
Struggling morning talk show Studio 10 announces extreme measures while supporting ‘new talent’ to calm their rowdy studio audience!
48790F3E-51FA-404D-86A6-CBCBD14846C0.jpeg

#collab #partnership @Michy02

• Haha
  • Heart

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
On behalf of all Hobbits, may I say we have far more sophistication than this little orc!

She looks like she's floating 🤣 She legit looks like one of those side tables from the 90s that my mum had in almost every single room 🥴
images.jpeg

• Haha

cashedupbogan

VIP Member
She thinks her "tribe" can't afford kiwi fruit at full price and then expects them to donate to some random fund?
Fuck off!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

PalmSizedSteak

My rage triggers:

• calling the camera over with her little hand gesture to follow her like she's on Getaway
• Blowing softly on food for the kids
• Saying frickin' for everything.... do you think she even realises it is 'freaking'
• the bum wiggle when the camera is behind her
• acting like she doesn't know she is being recorded, slips into presenter mode and then acts like the camera isn't filming her at the end. Slips in a little 'thank you' signalling to the poor person filming to CUTTTTT

Oh there's more but I can feel my blood pressure rising so need a break

• Haha
Reactions: 35

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
I just watched it and to be fair, the other lady said "I hate crime" and Amylou echoed her and then went into the fat shaming talk. So she was really just agreeing with the first woman.
Nah, she said “a crime” and then specified “a hate crime” and threw to Numb Nuts who said “yeah I hate crime too”. LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

hotpussy

VIP Member
I reckon Daily Mail reporter is a Fezza..

"Posting to Instagram Stories, MacCarthy told her followers that she'd brought a packet of Garnier Micellar Cleansing Wipes to clean both her face and vulva during the flight"...did she mention vulva?????🤣
Maybe this article was why she was so foul this morning?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

makeitstop

VIP Member
I can’t wait for HighRollerLou to handover her cheque for $25 to the Charity Shoot Out organisers on Sunday. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33