Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

makeitstop

VIP Member
Massive congrats Mslane ❤

Send us your farken address, we'll turn up with some oxtail spew and some catch ya pepe and have a party for you✌
---

Lawd now I want her to buy some so we can hear her forgetting what they're called - Braaaaaaad! Look at my new Golden Grease *scrunched face* Golden Guts *blank stare* ah fuck I don' farken know I just brought these fancy fucken noo shoes *giggle*
‘golden guts’ ‘fancy fucken noo shoes’ stop it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
Why have this looney tune on tv??

She offers nothing

Go home! Take Vida to Dr!! Clean ur house!

I always look like a psycho axe murderer when i eat toast too!! Not

IMG_3524.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Dabble

Yep take it easy hun. Does she realise it’s a long weekend here in Victoria, it’s her weekend and no school on Monday. Mummas going to be farken exhausted. Cue sleepover for the girls with CentrelinkSue so she can bust out some moves at The Beat.
And probably like most schools has either had today or Tuesday off.

hotpussy

VIP Member
I would suggest that perhaps she uses them all the time in the toilet, but we know she didn’t when she splattered the bowl up bigger than the aftermath of curry night at Myer and had to call Sue Lyn for help and the fact she thinks it’s normal to have skidmarks on your g-strings tells me she doesn’t use wipes or even paper for that matter to clean the depths of despair.
---

We will have to keep tabs on the total donations, when she pops up with a new pair of Jordans or expensive dress to the donation amount we know what’s happened
lol! you can sponsor other people there also with a donation..me thinks my donation might go to one of the other players...

• Heart

Michy02

VIP Member
"Virgin found out I was on Studio 10 and gifted me flights" (or whatever she said to that affect)
VA have the corporate contract for 10.....you might not have paid for the flights but they weren't "gifted" to you, you dumb fuck.
Channel 10 would have booked them through their TMC that would be told to use VA.
It woukd have been part of their current promotion.

You can tell when she's talking through her arse, she uses the seggsy Whisper voice.
That’s makes more sense 😂

Reactions: 5

Buttercup725

VIP Member
What in gods fuckin name is this outfit? She surely Does not own a mirror…

So extra angry today .. what’s with the parking inspector and her home? Was she saying she got fined out the front of her house? Bad luck’ love it!
---
I think it is when she went to get her coffee. She said she had it in her hand.

Reactions: 5