Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MeowbahCanGoRot

Chatty Member
Meanwhile families are struggling to make ends meet at current..... but Yo Mumma is out spending $15 on a Chook Sanga!!!! Followed by a Mocha, and God knows what else!!!

Whats the bet she also ate the leaf that fell on her arm, for a bitta sumthin' sumthin'

Straight off Morning Market Website ⬇⬇⬇⬇

View attachment 2227636View attachment 2227640View attachment 2227642
Fark you fezzas move fast, almost new thread time and it's only been 5 days!
We gotta move fast 💨

• Haha
Reactions: 4

peacefulsoul

Chatty Member
Maybe it will help her reel in the crop tops and bogan swearing. It’s as close to presenting as she will ever get, maybe just maybe she will tone it down and bring out

MaggieDoyle

I might have written that one, maybe I need to fix it 😅

It’s just when she makes up a story for Vida at bedtime. But weirdly she called it a “mouth story”, I guess instead of a story that you just read from a book. “Brain story” makes slightly more sense, but it really speaks to the order in which Emmy employs those body parts. Mouth first, brain…never.
I am pages behind and just catching up. Fairly sure the correct term is an ‘oral story’

Before I watched her stories and after reading here about the big announcement, I just assumed it was something to do with Virgin. Now having watched her stories and listening to her pathetic, saccharine baby voice I'm thinking it could be a relationship reveal. Saahhh excited as she can talk about it. Hmmmm :unsure::unsure::unsure:
Ohhh I haven’t watched. I don’t think she’d bait a reveal like that though?? I’m still thinking a giveaway or something.

Esme Watson

Chatty Member
yes completely agree with you! I also don’t think she hates her kids it was just an expression really for how obvious she finds them to be an inconvenience!
---
Looks like @Esme Watson is going to have the winning thread title…. Would he/she mind if “studio10” is changed to “stewdio10” ?

I don’t know how to do a thread but whenever does the new one, let’s change it to stewdio!
If the word count allows it!

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
I'm thinking the announcement involves Virgin Airline? They seem to be the only ones that can get her out of the house that early.
Can you imagine if she's becoming a new ambassador?
Thank goodness I fly Qantas.
I think so too. Looks like Velocity are having a pop up store. EL mentioned she was going to Chapel Street for Virgin.
Screen_Recording_20230607_203724_Instagram_exported_11881~2.jpg

hotpussy

VIP Member
Emmylou needs to stop buying air Jordan shoes, they don’t suit her short little legs, but it’s a wonder she hasn’t got on the Golden Goose bandwagon, do any Tattlers have them??
hi me yes! I have 4 pairs.....they make your legs look hot not stumpy..love them! tho ridiculously priced now!

• Heart