Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notgifted

VIP Member
Oh no I had a thought of the announcement and this is no disrespect to Jock who I liked. She’s the new judge on master chef????

Please don’t go at me!!! I can’t watch this season for obvious reasons and voting for Poh!!

But EL probably thinks she’s going to demonstrate sudsa
I’m a big fan and have found watching this season a little hard with it being one of Jocks last big projects, it no way in hell this gif would be invited to set foot anywhere near the place 🤣🤣🤣

I had a laugh that Steph Pase had a segment on that morning show that EL did before she went away 😂 not special love

Reactions: 7
Yep... It's yucky seggsy coy babe voice, not profesh presenter voice. It's something personal as it "doesn't really affect you guys at all" (translation -"I won't be trying to shill any farkin shit to yas like usual"
Surely she’s not going to announce a relationship. He didn’t even want to be seen with her in Vegas!! Maybe she has paid for him to come out and visit.

gawjussssfabric

VIP Member
She said it would take 12 months for the surgery swelling to go down but it’s been 19 months between photos and the ‘swelling’ looks worse than before 😂

What a waste of 20 grand!
Surely she has to regret that!! The surgeon who agreed to do that needs his license revoked. That’s shocking

BeachBaby

VIP Member
I wonder if #girlboss hoochyloo resents no balls for not behind a high roller in his career or an entrepreneur making bank so she wouldn’t have to work and could be a Pilates princess stay at home mum ? Maybe some of the
Resentment towards him stems from that? Being for all her hustling hard over 44 years she doesn’t have anything to show for it financially !
I think she resents him for not being there so she can go swanning around willy nilly without worrying about who has the kids. She liked it when she held the upper hand as the bread winner.
---
Meanwhile families are struggling to make ends meet at current..... but Yo Mumma is out spending $15 on a Chook Sanga!!!! Followed by a Mocha, and God knows what else!!!

Whats the bet she also ate the leaf that fell on her arm, for a bitta sumthin' sumthin'

Straight off Morning Market Website ⬇⬇⬇⬇

View attachment 2227636View attachment 2227640View attachment 2227642
I'm saving those chicken sandwich ingredients, sounds yummy.

makeitstop

VIP Member
Emmylou needs to stop buying air Jordan shoes, they don’t suit her short little legs, but it’s a wonder she hasn’t got on the Golden Goose bandwagon, do any Tattlers have them??
I have a pair I purchased O/S about 10 years ago.
---
Oh in my news I have a rental. Washing machine in a cupboard is managable?? I hope to be commenting from nrw address in two weeks.
Well done you. 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Fangit

Chatty Member
OMG is this real???? 🤣

"When approached for comment, a Garnier customer service representative confirmed that Garnier does not recommend using its Micellar Cleansing Wipes on any part of the body except the face."
Wondering the same😂😂

Reactions: 6