Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AJAYA

VIP Member
Big day at work today in my real job… booo
But thought I’d just post Brian.. she sure has a type! Is this babe 3.0?
Isn't that one of the guys she cooked cow arse slop for and made a song and dance over serving it up in the 'green room'?

Reactions: 4

Butt3rfly

VIP Member
Hope she films at ALoves or Charlotte's (like she'd let her in the first place) so she can be called out on it.

Reactions: 3

Mslane

VIP Member
Oh my. I come from a commercial real estate background, and am studying law with a focus on social justice. When I started my agency with some girlfriends passionate about changing real estate with a focus on education more so than real estate we never could have imagined what we were up against.

PM's are so under trained and under valued; that the industry is rife with people who are either deliberately biased or unknowingly ignorant. We don't judge where your income comes from as long as it means you can support your rent and/or you can address the variance.

If you are in Melbourne/Victoria let me know and I will try and steer you in the direction of a reputable agency/ies that I am confident will process your application fairly and properly. It is a nightmare out there, sometimes receiving 80+ applications for rentals; its overwhelming for an uneducated young person who comes into real estate to process 5 let alone 80!
Im on the frankston train line. Passed moorabbin

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
I thought you can't use your phone while driving? I know she's in a car wash, but she's still behind the wheel.

Attachments

• Haha

peacefulsoul

Chatty Member
I got this email…. Is ZM shutting up shop?
Is this the big news for tomorrow… or my other guess is she brought a house or a new rental?
Surely it’s not closing down, she was wearing that trench coat that’s due to come out (right before winter ends)
My guess is she is moving house
---
Can I just say how much I snicker when someone calls her Mumma 😂

Anyway, continue on.
“Mama she ready” 😳
---
Thursday AM apparently
The timer has been set. New ambassador for something? Virgin?

Bubs Flaps

The guy in the glasses could be the international artist at the beat that she made the oxtail slop for.
There was a photo of her with the DJ guy. Maybe even a video where she was talking to him. Pretty sure he had hair if I remember correctly.