EmmyLou Loves #89 The return of Hoochylou, mumma's hips don't lie but her scales sure do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Emmylou, go and visit ur poor Mum!!! Don't make her sit thru Thursdays, Being The only way she can see you! This is sad!! I wish I had my mum around. Sadly she passed away right as covid hit, back home in the USA and I live in Australia, I could not even fly home to say goodbye... What a POS daughter u are Emmy!!!

View attachment 2227413
I feel sorry for her mum. She seems very genuine.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Emmylou Loves #90: New gig with Studio 10 wearing her blood clot dress, still eye f*cking the camera, but will always be a hot mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No, I can’t see it lasting at all. She absolutely won’t have them film her rental, she will use someone else’s house, Aloves apartment, SL or Charlottes house.
She had a cameraman come over a few months back when she had a 'blink or you'll miss it' bit on the Project. I think she'd have it at the hovel near all the plants and all of the NEON lights lit up behind her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hope she films at ALoves or Charlotte's (like she'd let her in the first place) so she can be called out on it.

Reactions: 3
EL top content…. Eating a sandwich, “breaking hearts,breaking deals, not really, just being a dickehead. What am I doing ? Not much, same tit, I’m just taking it easy”. Not a truer word was spoken by the dickehead.
IMG_4376.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
If this isn’t the face of misery, I’ll go eat a steak wrap cut with scissors and folded within an inch of its being.
IMG_4377.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I wonder if #girlboss hoochyloo resents no balls for not behind a high roller in his career or an entrepreneur making bank so she wouldn’t have to work and could be a Pilates princess stay at home mum ? Maybe some of the
Resentment towards him stems from that? Being for all her hustling hard over 44 years she doesn’t have anything to show for it financially !

Reactions: 8
Truly riveting content....

The most boring woman on the planet!

Take VIDA to the GP!!

Ring ur Mum!!!

Pay it forward to the next in line behind you!!

Selfish Slug!

IMG_3608.jpeg

Reactions: 6
EL top content…. Eating a sandwich, “breaking hearts,breaking deals, not really, just being a dickehead. What am I doing ? Not much, same tit, I’m just taking it easy”. Not a truer word was spoken by the dickehead.
View attachment 2227481
Yep take it easy hun. Does she realise it’s a long weekend here in Victoria, it’s her weekend and no school on Monday. Mummas going to be farken exhausted. Cue sleepover for the girls with CentrelinkSue so she can bust out some moves at The Beat.

Reactions: 15
Yep take it easy hun. Does she realise it’s a long weekend here in Victoria, it’s her weekend and no school on Monday. Mummas going to be farken exhausted. Cue sleepover for the girls with CentrelinkSue so she can bust out some moves at The Beat.
And probably like most schools has either had today or Tuesday off.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.