EmmyLou Loves #89 The return of Hoochylou, mumma's hips don't lie but her scales sure do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vida sounds pretty distressed in the carwash and sounds like she's hitting the door or seats, and Amy just laughs, what a horrible mother

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
My daughter is almost nine years old, she’s pretty strong willed when it comes to her outfit choices (fashionista), but when the top temperature for today was 12°C, I’d absolutely be putting my foot down to her wearing shorts and a singlet out to a shopping centre at night.
(and, yea, I saw the bomber jacket, but c’mon.)
I thought that too. Also, take V to get her red eyes fixed your pathetic excuse for a mother.

Reactions: 10
I thought you can't use your phone while driving? I know she's in a car wash, but she's still behind the wheel.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Emmylou Loves #90 a partnership with Virgin and a spot on stewdio10.. she can’t celebrate tho, it’s mumma’s (long) weekend.

It’s way too late for a thread suggestion, but when inspo strikes, inspo strikes. I am rather proud of “stewdio10” 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Jesus, Sage really does look like a hostage. Look, maybe he doesn’t dislike her. But he certainly hates being filmed and paraded around on her Insta.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Emmylou Loves #90 a partnership with Virgin and a spot on stewdio10.. she can’t celebrate tho, it’s mumma’s (long) weekend.

It’s way too late for a thread suggestion, but when inspo strikes, inspo strikes. I am rather proud of “stewdio10” 😅
I’m loving Stewdio 10 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Crop top, belly out, cut off shorts and cowboy boots, and like it or not, pedos are out and about with cameras, and bad intentions, but Mummy posts this for the public! And allows them to go off to the toilets alone in a shopping centre!! The red sore eyes that look like they have been bleeding in one shot, Melb winter. She can't even care for a goldfish , much less 3 kids!!

She treats the kids like shes just looking after them for a mate until they go to Woolies and back.

IMG_3637.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I used to work for child protection. We would visit much worse than Emmy Lou but we had a saying when we left bad houses and bad parenting “ I wouldn’t leave a bleeping pot plant with that woman”
Crop top, belly out, cut off shorts and cowboy boots, and like it or not, pedos are out and about with cameras, and bad intentions, but Mummy posts this for the public! And allows them to go off to the toilets alone in a shopping centre!! The red sore eyes that look like they have been bleeding in one shot, Melb winter. She can't even care for a goldfish , much less 3 kids!!

She treats the kids like shes just looking after them for a mate until they go to Woolies and back.

View attachment 2228249
leave

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Creating content under the guise of “let’s make a video for dad” has me absolutely seething. Sage very clearly hates her/hates being on her socials and it looks like she is manipulating him into videos or photos by saying they are for Aaron.

I hope the SECOND he realises he can, he leaves the hovel and never speaks to her again. It is EXACTLY what she deserves. Also put your children in weather appropriate clothes ffs! i dislike her today wow 🤬🤬

Reactions: 23
Meanwhile families are struggling to make ends meet at current..... but Yo Mumma is out spending $15 on a Chook Sanga!!!! Followed by a Mocha, and God knows what else!!!

Whats the bet she also ate the leaf that fell on her arm, for a bitta sumthin' sumthin'

Straight off Morning Market Website ⬇⬇⬇⬇

View attachment 2227636View attachment 2227640View attachment 2227642
What is "cos" in the description of the chicken sandwich?
---
They legit have the same face 🤣
But Heimlich is much cuter.

Reactions: 2
Why do they need to film a video for their Dad? They saw him yesterday.

Hope the kids enjoyed their meal and I spied the tomato sauce with the nuggets and chips!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This came up on TikTok. EL just looks confused.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.