EmmyLou Loves #89 The return of Hoochylou, mumma's hips don't lie but her scales sure do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EL top content…. Eating a sandwich, “breaking hearts,breaking deals, not really, just being a dickehead. What am I doing ? Not much, same tit, I’m just taking it easy”. Not a truer word was spoken by the dickehead.
View attachment 2227481

Did she really mean breaking deals because that doesn't sound good - as in, she's breaking an agreement? (Could be bad news for Aaron).

Or didd she mean brokering a deal as in, making an agreement?
---
Her story at Canteen is not loading for me.
Instagram is down for some accounts

Reactions: 9
EL top content…. Eating a sandwich, “breaking hearts,breaking deals, not really, just being a dickehead. What am I doing ? Not much, same tit, I’m just taking it easy”. Not a truer word was spoken by the dickehead.
View attachment 2227481
she is one of these people that can't stand being home alone when she "just taking it easy". She needs to go home and clean up the hovel. Must be in need a good clean since it doesn't look like she's done any housework since she's been home. only been cooking oxtail stew. And you can bet those suitcases are still not unpacked. Thats one thing I cannot stand is living in a messy house.

Reactions: 14
Did she really mean breaking deals because that doesn't sound good - as in, she's breaking an agreement? (Could be bad news for Aaron).

Or didd she mean brokering a deal as in, making an agreement?
---

Instagram is down for some accounts
She would mean brokering deals but she’s such a numbnut she probably thinks it’s breaking deals….or too distracted by her reflection in the back of the spoon to get her words right…😑

1686292023600.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her disordered eating and obsession and giddiness about food is really hard to watch. No one needs to know you are going heavy on the mocha chocolate today… your bloated stomach wasn’t from the three bowls of slop you ate the night before… it’s SO boring and pathetic. If you have a healthy diet for the most part, none of these things really matter. The damage she’s doing to her community and children, particularly her girls, is obviously completely lost on her. She is not body positive. She hates her body and is constantly trying to change it all while putting body toxicity out in to the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Gosh how obvious is the comedown!!!! Can hardly crack a smile, sounds pissed off, thinking about the long weekend and having the children……VegasLou and CouchLou are a distant memory!!!

Reactions: 15
Meanwhile families are struggling to make ends meet at current..... but Yo Mumma is out spending $15 on a Chook Sanga!!!! Followed by a Mocha, and God knows what else!!!

Whats the bet she also ate the leaf that fell on her arm, for a bitta sumthin' sumthin'

Straight off Morning Market Website ⬇⬇⬇⬇

IMG_3614.jpeg
IMG_3615.jpeg
IMG_3616.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t think it matters how much she spends on things. If you have the money, knock yourself out and buy a $15 sandwich. But it’s the fact she doesn’t spend anything on the kids. They are made to wait in the car while she orders herself a coffee (I’ve seen it with my own eyes)
She’s a selfish slug.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Her disordered eating and obsession and giddiness about food is really hard to watch. No one needs to know you are going heavy on the mocha chocolate today… your bloated stomach wasn’t from the three bowls of slop you ate the night before… it’s SO boring and pathetic. If you have a healthy diet for the most part, none of these things really matter. The damage she’s doing to her community and children, particularly her girls, is obviously completely lost on her. She is not body positive. She hates her body and is constantly trying to change it all while putting body toxicity out in to the world.
She is going to put the 20kg++++++ 😂😂😂 back on pretty quick the way she's eating no self control. I'd say the USA trip didn't go as she had planned and now she's eating her way out of it. And that 20k down the drain. 🥴🥴🤷

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.