EmmyLou Loves #89 The return of Hoochylou, mumma's hips don't lie but her scales sure do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had a wanky overpriced chicken sandwich $16 that could’ve been made at home and It’s odd how this cow desperately wants to be slim but her eating appears to be episodic periods of binging and eating her feelings. She insists on sharing every morsel she shuves in her gob - again fucken odd.

Reactions: 14
Meanwhile families are struggling to make ends meet at current..... but Yo Mumma is out spending $15 on a Chook Sanga!!!! Followed by a Mocha, and God knows what else!!!

Whats the bet she also ate the leaf that fell on her arm, for a bitta sumthin' sumthin'

Straight off Morning Market Website ⬇⬇⬇⬇

View attachment 2227636View attachment 2227640View attachment 2227642
Fark you fezzas move fast, almost new thread time and it's only been 5 days!
We gotta move fast 💨

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She had a wanky overpriced chicken sandwich $16 that could’ve been made at home and It’s odd how this cow desperately wants to be slim but her eating appears to be episodic periods of binging and eating her feelings. She insists on sharing every morsel she shuves in her gob - again fucken odd.
TwiggyLou thinks it's a giant flex to be able to eat what she wants and still rock a super hot body!! 🤮
She really needs to get rid of the magic mirrors at the hovel.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hahahaha seriously she is a slug... it's the perfect description of her 😄
Or the caterpillar from a bugs life

images (8).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Latest post of something like TGI Friday's is somewhat of a hostage post even if the girls are still under her spell (for now) poor S being forced to be with his mother and Insta fodder for the night.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Should've gone to specsavers. Her eyes are lying to her. Trimmy lou is really lardylou.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if #girlboss hoochyloo resents no balls for not behind a high roller in his career or an entrepreneur making bank so she wouldn’t have to work and could be a Pilates princess stay at home mum ? Maybe some of the
Resentment towards him stems from that? Being for all her hustling hard over 44 years she doesn’t have anything to show for it financially !
I think she resents him for not being there so she can go swanning around willy nilly without worrying about who has the kids. She liked it when she held the upper hand as the bread winner.
---
Meanwhile families are struggling to make ends meet at current..... but Yo Mumma is out spending $15 on a Chook Sanga!!!! Followed by a Mocha, and God knows what else!!!

Whats the bet she also ate the leaf that fell on her arm, for a bitta sumthin' sumthin'

Straight off Morning Market Website ⬇⬇⬇⬇

View attachment 2227636View attachment 2227640View attachment 2227642
I'm saving those chicken sandwich ingredients, sounds yummy.

Reactions: 7
Sage absolutely doesn’t wanna be at Chaddy tonight. His facial expressions (or lack there of) are heartbreaking. How can she not see it?
What worries me is if she does see it, and simply doesn’t give a single duck.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Sage absolutely doesn’t wanna be at Chaddy tonight. His facial expressions (or lack there of) are heartbreaking. How can she not see it?
What worries me is if she does see it, and simply doesn’t give a single duck.
It’s the latter. She only cares about herself so why would she care about her own sons feelings. God forbid she put the needs of someone else above her own.

Reactions: 13
Not really one to snark on kids (but hey I'm an hole) all of them poor things got her head didn't they!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I think she resents him for not being there so she can go swanning around willy nilly without worrying about who has the kids. She liked it when she held the upper hand as the bread winner.
Absolutely this. I doubt she even told Aaron if she was out for the night or off to an event. Didn’t she take off to Thailand with almost no warning? Now everything little thing is a whole big thing and she has to coordinate with him properly. She’d hate that. Kids are her around when she doesn’t need them, and absent when she does.

Reactions: 10
Not really one to snark on kids (but hey I'm an hole) all of them poor things got her head didn't they!
I don't think you're being an hole! Her genes are definitely strong. S looks like ALove in the face. They're all pleasant looking kids, and C especially seems a sweetheart. Shame their mother values dicke over time with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I am cringing at her tagging Chadstone Fashion, does she think she is going to be their next Ambassador, AmyLou and her motley crew. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree. When they were separated and living under the same roof. He still filmed her, looked after the kids.

She could only do whatever it she does because Aaron gave up work for 2 years to be a fulltime stay at home parent.

Reactions: 12
My daughter is almost nine years old, she’s pretty strong willed when it comes to her outfit choices (fashionista), but when the top temperature for today was 12°C, I’d absolutely be putting my foot down to her wearing shorts and a singlet out to a shopping centre at night.
(and, yea, I saw the bomber jacket, but c’mon.)

Reactions: 25
I might have written that one, maybe I need to fix it 😅

It’s just when she makes up a story for Vida at bedtime. But weirdly she called it a “mouth story”, I guess instead of a story that you just read from a book. “Brain story” makes slightly more sense, but it really speaks to the order in which Emmy employs those body parts. Mouth first, brain…never.
I am pages behind and just catching up. Fairly sure the correct term is an ‘oral story’

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.