EmmyLou Loves #89 The return of Hoochylou, mumma's hips don't lie but her scales sure do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But of course Illiterate Lou has stuffed it up. Classic Treasure Cat scenario. EL having no idea, so just spouts a mouth story that makes no sense at all.
In saying that though…. I assume someone had to approve that caption. They read it, didn’t see anything wrong, gave the tick of approval to post.

Thank you to the wonderful Tattlers who update the Wiki and the media page (I see you @Director of Mugs🏆). I was in the dark about mouth stories. Still not sure if I understand, but doubt I would even if I'd seen Emmy explain it herself 🤷‍♀️😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Thank you to the wonderful Tattlers who update the Wiki and the media page (I see you @Director of Mugs🏆). I was in the dark about mouth stories. Still not sure if I understand, but doubt I would even if I'd seen Emmy explain it herself 🤷‍♀️😅
When I’m having a bad day, I go to the Wiki and media page and instantly feel better.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I might have written that one, maybe I need to fix it 😅

It’s just when she makes up a story for Vida at bedtime. But weirdly she called it a “mouth story”, I guess instead of a story that you just read from a book. “Brain story” makes slightly more sense, but it really speaks to the order in which Emmy employs those body parts. Mouth first, brain…never.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maxwell, Diana & Jason are repeat commentators and you can be guaranteed of a good laugh any time there is an article on Emmy from any source!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Forgive me Father for I have sinned... tonight I made steak wraps for dinner 🙏
I didn't cut my steak with kitchen scissors though, I did it the traditional way - with a knife 😮💨 I hope you can all forgive me...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Forgive me Father for I have sinned... tonight I made steak wraps for dinner 🙏
I didn't cut my steak with kitchen scissors though, I did it the traditional way - with a knife 😮💨 I hope you can all forgive me...
All is forgiven, you’re @MaddogBusy !!

If you start making TikTok burgers in wraps though, we will make you watch Mumma’s Studio 10 segment on repeat for 24 hours while eating oxtail/sadza, wearing your bikini and upload the footage to the Daily Mail for public comment 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
All is forgiven, you’re @MaddogBusy !!

If you start making TikTok burgers in wraps though, we will make you watch Mumma’s Studio 10 segment on repeat for 24 hours while eating oxtail/sadza, wearing your bikini and upload the footage to the Daily Mail for public comment 😆

I did chuckle to myself as I slapped the lettuce, cucumber, cheese, tzatziki dip 🥱 and sliced steak in the centre of the wrap and thought, oh tit I should’ve attempt that stupid tik tok thing... Then I punched myself in the face for allowing that thought to even enter my mind and ran straight over here to confess my sins to my fellow fezzas 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Goooood Morning Fezzzas!!!

EmmyLou Was spotted this morning!!

Her beloved hot air balloon squad have jumped onboard the "I HATE CRIME TOO" movement, and have surprised her with a really super cute gift!!

IMG_3565.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
824AFC06-4459-4B3C-999E-22CCD79502B7.jpeg

Mumma’s definitely working her way through the phases, itching her way and dressing for her awakening.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What’s the bet that the pollen count in Port Melbourne was pretty high overnight, judging by the memes that Amy has been posting??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.