Emmylou Loves #83 Snitchells & sadza & zim gala dinners. These are a few of EL’s favourite things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm probably pissy about it because I worked as a Christmas casual at Myer when I was at school and hated people stealing stuff because I would catch them all the time. Clearly it's stuck with me and I now get upset over grapes. 🤪
I think it's tacky when people start chowing down as they are shopping. Maintain a little control for the little time it takes to shop or eat before you come. If you want a taste, the produce dudes will usually give you one.

Reactions: 14
Still manifesting love in 2023. Proceeds to post story after story of self indulgence and ‘come duck me’ selfies. Well done Amy, you’ve manifested love……with yourself 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Nor were the grapes washed!!!
I hope she swallowed something unpleasant! 🐛🕷
---
I'm probably pissy about it because I worked as a Christmas casual at Myer when I was at school and hated people stealing stuff because I would catch them all the time. Clearly it's stuck with me and I now get upset over grapes. 🤪
I get upset about it - there's nothing right or passable about theft.

Reactions: 12
Guyzzzzz I literally and metaphorically walked past her in the supermarket. Didn’t notice her at first but saw the cardigan.

She stood in one spot for minutes on her Instagram eating the grapes from her basket.

I managed to look over her shoulder and she was looking at her stories in the green skirt and then i had a second walk past and she was replying to a post. She was so absorbed on her Instagram i could’ve done cartwheels 🤸‍♀️ around her she wouldn’t have noticed.

She finally moved on about 10 steps and then stood around on her phone for a further few minutes.

She’s so fuckin loud could hear her at the check out giggling about needing a bag (grocery).

And no a size 10 she isn’t. Maybe she confuses her size 10 feet with body size.
Is she wearing the same black turtleneck from yesterday under that cardigan? 🥴🥴🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes, they are incredible, something AmyLou you
Found the birthday card from the kids
are not.
Guyzzzzz I literally and metaphorically walked past her in the supermarket. Didn’t notice her at first but saw the cardigan.

She stood in one spot for minutes on her Instagram eating the grapes from her basket.

I managed to look over her shoulder and she was looking at her stories in the green skirt and then i had a second walk past and she was replying to a post. She was so absorbed on her Instagram i could’ve done cartwheels 🤸‍♀️ around her she wouldn’t have noticed.

She finally moved on about 10 steps and then stood around on her phone for a further few minutes.

She’s so fuckin loud could hear her at the check out giggling about needing a bag (grocery).

And no a size 10 she isn’t. Maybe she confuses her size 10 feet with body size.
@gemmagucci you are a legend 👏

Reactions: 11
Yes, they are incredible, something AmyLou you
are not.
@gemmagucci you are a legend 👏
God sometimes I wished I lived in Melbs, with its crappy beaches and overhead power lines so just so i can catch a sighting of Amy in the wild! She seems loathe to step foot in her home state of WA ever again..😁

• Haha
Reactions: 21
God sometimes I wished I lived in Melbs, with its crappy beaches and overhead power lines so just so i can catch a sighting of Amy in the wild! She seems loathe to step foot in her home state of WA ever again..😁
1683096335346.gif

I might just pay the $1539 one way ticket to get to the other side of bumfuck nowhere (AKA Western Australia) and tit punch you in your Double D’s Pussy 😂👊🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Maybe she’s been banned from going to WA again. Remember last time she was sunbathing nude lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Surely there are overhead powerlines in WA(it's been a long time since I visited)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe she’s been banned from going to WA again. Remember last time she was sunbathing nude lol.
We have a nude beach in a very popular and very expensive area (Swanbourne) next to Cottesloe beach..sometimes i get confused where the boundary of the regular (dog) beach ends and the nude beach starts..but im soon altered to it but by then its too late. Usually gay guys in the sand dunes but sometimes regular exhibitionist peeps like Amy are there frolicking in the sea and walking up and down the beach....i will keep my eyes out and the bleach handy for my eyes...😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow she must be absolutely wallowing today after the non event that was her birthday!! Just a day of reposts - pretty annoyed that I’ve had to do housework today as she’s left us with hardly any content 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Poor V that left eye is shocking 😓. She loves mum. But does mum give a flying duck about her child’s eye condition is the question
Her eye is one thing, but it's the desperate sadness in her eyes that kills me. The poor kid loves this bleep of a thing, but good old CuntyLou couldn't give a rats ass. Imagine treating your own beautiful flesh & blood this way - it makes me physically ill seeing how sick & sad Vida looks.
---
It NEVER gets old…
The opposite actually, it gets better & more cringier every time you watch it 😂😳😂😳😂 It's the face on it for me 🤢😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
All quiet on the hovel front today. Bad case of hayfever🤧 today even though it’s Wednesday Night Roots. But never fear fezzas, all will be well by the weekend when Ol’MateEL can bust some Afro dance moves in da club with all her Hommies. Move over AnthonyNotSoKuel the queen will be in the house and your birthday better take a bbqing backseat to Yo Mumma’s extended birthday celebrations. BYO cupcakes and travelling sadza, there’s leftover oxtail in the travelling slow cooker on the Mitsubishi’s backseat or was that theGreen Room. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.