Emmylou Loves #83 Snitchells & sadza & zim gala dinners. These are a few of EL’s favourite things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread title was a tough one! I hope I’ve done it right. But it was a mixture of @Oops I did it again and @exflighty! You both have a gift voucher for free facials, a jar of black hot sauce and a 12 month subscription to CH’s OF.

(I did have to cut a few words due to the length.) But I did screenshot and will attach the original post.

I have a feeling I may be wrong with the thread title…. Maybe we can dance it out at the pier?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
What a waste of person she is. I got a full back and shoulder massage, only cause i have it on health insurance. No facials for me.

Reactions: 13
Thank you @rita.margs for the new thread!

Nothing really changes with EL. She searches high and low for hot sauce for The Crew, cooks them up a big dinner. Attends every Afro beat event. Yet when it comes to her kids she can't be bothered.

Reactions: 13
This thread title was a tough one! I hope I’ve done it right. But it was a mixture of @Oops I did it again and @exflighty! You both have a gift voucher for free facials, a jar of black hot sauce and a 12 month subscription to CH’s OF.

(I did have to cut a few words due to the length.) But I did screenshot and will attach the original post.

I have a feeling I may be wrong with the thread title…. Maybe we can dance it out at the pier?
Oh WOW!!!! I’m amazed! Absolute full credit belongs to @Oops I did it again as I was only following on from their thread suggestion and didn’t even mean for my little song to become a thread suggestion.
In all fairness, please pass on my jars of black sauce and Christian’s OF vouchers to @Oops I did it again.

so fun to be back. Let’s all try to be much funnier this thread, ok?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What do we think she will do to celebrate her birthday? She is grifting to look her best for the occasion. A trip to Africa, a private beats are us in the front yard or a table for one at The Graham?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What do we think she will do to celebrate her birthday? She is grifting to look her best for the occasion. A trip to Africa, a private beats are us in the front yard or a table for one at The Graham?
She was hinting that BBQ place her and the sisters went to on Good Friday, booking it for her birthday. No doubt she wants them to gift the whole thing to her 😑

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I wanna ask if she’s turning old enough to know better. But we all know that’s not happening.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You want funny fezzas? Here’s funny!

Is. She. bleeping. Serious??
B01DE56D-565E-4610-BD3B-0CBD1FDEAEE2.jpeg

These pants look like the ones my Nana used to wear (RIP Nana Mary) to her darts comps down at the Royal Mail Hotel in Sebastopol on Widow Wednesdays circa 1989.

Nobody is wearing this tit except for portly scrub nurses in a re-make of MASH.

duck off 51%.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
You want funny fezzas? Here’s funny!

Is. She. bleeping. Serious??
View attachment 2128564

These pants look like the ones my Nana used to wear (RIP Nana Mary) to her darts comps down at the Royal Mail Hotel in Sebastopol on Widow Wednesdays circa 1989.

Nobody is wearing this tit except for portly scrub nurses in a re-make of MASH.

duck off 51%.
Are they a tight fitting pant like the left leg or are they loose like the right leg?!
---
Bloody heck its the midget and the giants. The
Styling on these garments are unflattering. Skivvies don’t look good on big chested gals.
She's chosen those models on purpose to make herself look like the slim model

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.