Emmylou Loves #83 Snitchells & sadza & zim gala dinners. These are a few of EL’s favourite things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guyzzzzz I literally and metaphorically walked past her in the supermarket. Didn’t notice her at first but saw the cardigan.

She stood in one spot for minutes on her Instagram eating the grapes from her basket.

I managed to look over her shoulder and she was looking at her stories in the green skirt and then i had a second walk past and she was replying to a post. She was so absorbed on her Instagram i could’ve done cartwheels 🤸‍♀️ around her she wouldn’t have noticed.

She finally moved on about 10 steps and then stood around on her phone for a further few minutes.

She’s so fuckin loud could hear her at the check out giggling about needing a bag (grocery).

And no a size 10 she isn’t. Maybe she confuses her size 10 feet with body size.
She's brushed her hair today then?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her trying to softly blow out the candles sent me into a rage. Then had to blow hard as they weren't going out. Such a fuckwit trying to blow out the candles in a segsy way
I thought she was blowing them out to see how many boyfriends she had at the end!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guyzzzzz I literally and metaphorically walked past her in the supermarket. Didn’t notice her at first but saw the cardigan.

She stood in one spot for minutes on her Instagram eating the grapes from her basket.

I managed to look over her shoulder and she was looking at her stories in the green skirt and then i had a second walk past and she was replying to a post. She was so absorbed on her Instagram i could’ve done cartwheels 🤸‍♀️ around her she wouldn’t have noticed.

She finally moved on about 10 steps and then stood around on her phone for a further few minutes.

She’s so fuckin loud could hear her at the check out giggling about needing a bag (grocery).

So she spent her birthday at Woolies, watching her own Instagram stories and replying to random happy birthday comments. How sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Re-sharing the birthday shout outs on Instagram is so CRINGE 😬

Also the flowers from Chemist Warehouse were tiny for their ongoing ambassador. Nice vase but small bouquet.

She’s been wearing that cardigan/jumper for daaaaysss.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Eating grapes from her basket? So shoplifting then? 🥴 I hate people that do that in the supermarket. Eat the products before the pay for it. I'm sure they can wait another 10 minutes. Doesn't surprise me though. If she's selling her smelly old used Gorman, she must be in need of rent money.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Eating grapes from her basket? So shoplifting then? 🥴 I hate people that do that in the supermarket. Eat the products before the pay for it. I'm sure they can wait another 10 minutes. Doesn't surprise me though. If she's selling her smelly old used Gorman, she must be in need of rent money.
Nor were the grapes washed!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Well Fezzas, its my birthday and i asked a bunch of randoms to come to my house a celebrate. Iv got my hot pink nails and my crop top and camel toe shorts on. Now to make some slops and leave itin my car all day. Seriously im on my way to worrk then dinner with one of my daughters 😋
Happy Birthday!!!!

Reactions: 4
Why is she crying while they sing to her? Get it together in front of your kids. Their laughs are nervous laughs - you're confusing them. Birthdays to them are happy and fun. Go have a cry in the shower.
It’s because ALove is there and she knows she fucked up and he left. She’s feeling be sorry for herself as usual. She cried every time she looked at him. Realised no one loves her.
I LOVE how he didn’t console her or give her a hug - clearly there’s not even platonic love there on his part - he’s just there for the kids!

Reactions: 29

I love in the wild footage & pics!! 🙌🏽 can’t hide the truth when you aren’t controlling the camera 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It’s because ALove is there and she knows she fucked up and he left. She’s feeling be sorry for herself as usual. She cried every time she looked at him. Realised no one loves her.
I LOVE how he didn’t console her or give her a hug - clearly there’s not even platonic love there on his part - he’s just there for the kids!
Did ALove used to be affectionate previously? I’ve never seen any type of affection (hug) between them. Very odd match.

Reactions: 9

Cheezels are half price this week, no wonder she was there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30

You my friend, are a legend, love these pics 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Did ALove used to be affectionate previously? I’ve never seen any type of affection (hug) between them. Very odd match.
Nope only thing close was EL alluding to them doing the deed 🤢🤢🤢 mind you from memory this was very close to the break up. I honestly don't know what the deal is with him and her, he is such a desperado and seems eager to please her which is so odd. Old mate could barley stand to be in the same room as her prior to 2021 split. Then again perhaps his cards or the universe are telling him something else now. Either way he really is a sad and lazy grifter much like her.
---
You my friend, are a legend, love these pics 🤣
@gemmagucci not all heroes wear capes #godswork

Reactions: 12
Yes saw Mary Kala also received the same from Camilla, seems Emmylou didn’t receive any which is disappointing after her efforts with the leaf blower street menacing catsuit episode.
I bloody love Mary, another Queen!!
---
Also eating them without washing them and all the chemicals they hold 🤢

Reactions: 6
Omg I couldn’t care less about someone stealing a few grapes from the likes of Coles and Woolworths, but not washing them is foul. Don’t those grapes usually have the chemical warning on front of packet lol. I would die if I saw the queen @gemmagucci got a photo of me in the wild. It’s just so embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg I couldn’t care less about someone stealing a few grapes from the likes of Coles and Woolworths, but not washing them is foul. Don’t those grapes usually have the chemical warning on front of packet lol. I would die if I saw the queen @gemmagucci got a photo of me in the wild. It’s just so embarrassing.
I don’t care about the theft of grapes really but how funny would it be if she got pulled up by Woolies over it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes, our manager said he say mice running over the bags one night. Wash your grapes people!!!!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

duck, this is pathetic.

Reactions: 10
I don’t care about the theft of grapes really but how funny would it be if she got pulled up by Woolies over it 🤣🤣
I'm probably pissy about it because I worked as a Christmas casual at Myer when I was at school and hated people stealing stuff because I would catch them all the time. Clearly it's stuck with me and I now get upset over grapes. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.