Emmylou Loves #83 Snitchells & sadza & zim gala dinners. These are a few of EL’s favourite things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very odd that 4 bouquets sent from the same florist.

Lets wait for the #collab #sponsored #paid endorsements to start with Kaye Hill.
My cynical arse thinks these businesses have a corporate account with the florist and it’s their standard “we need to send an influencer tit” thing. They’re pretty click and send looking arrangements. No thought into Amy’s favourites or whatever. Just stock standard flowers. As much thought went into it as if they went past a servo and grabbed the saddest looking carnations in the bucket.

Reactions: 26
My cynical arse thinks these businesses have a corporate account with the florist and it’s their standard “we need to send an influencer tit” thing. They’re pretty click and send looking arrangements. No thought into Amy’s favourites or whatever. Just stock standard flowers. As much thought went into it as if they went past a servo and grabbed the saddest looking carnations in the bucket.
Exactly- they all looked like the assistant has gone online and clicked on the cheapest premade bunch and hit send.

Haha AmyLou you are an absolute loser. No shoutouts from girlfriends, your son doesn’t even want to sing happy birthday to you and the only flowers you got were from business accounts. 🖕🏻💐🖕🏻

Reactions: 31
Her trying to softly blow out the candles sent me into a rage. Then had to blow hard as they weren't going out. Such a fuckwit trying to blow out the candles in a segsy way

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Happy Birthday @Mslane - hope you have a fab one!
---
Are we taking bets on when the narc is going to stop reposting 'birthday vibez'?
Maybe 364 days from now?

And Amy love, you don't share 'snippets' of your life with us, you share every bloody second and then some. Wind it back in and keep some things sacred.

Reactions: 13
Why is she crying while they sing to her? Get it together in front of your kids. Their laughs are nervous laughs - you're confusing them. Birthdays to them are happy and fun. Go have a cry in the shower.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Emmylou Loves #84: We’d be as happy as Emmy with her flowers, if the dirty gronk took some more regular showers.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why is she crying while they sing to her? Get it together in front of your kids. Their laughs are nervous laughs - you're confusing them. Birthdays to them are happy and fun. Go have a cry in the shower.
Yes! I didn't know how to articulate this in a way that made sense. As a child I'd have been confused and upset to see my Mum cry so often. Like for sure kids should learn about emotions and how to deal with them and that adults are also allowed to cry etc. But she cried all day. I'd have felt scared as a child if my Mum literally cried multiple times on her birthday in front of me. It's bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I can't see where there's a story of her with the cake and S not singing, I'm blocked but can't see it on IGAnony either?

Reactions: 2
Very odd that 4 bouquets sent from the same florist.

Lets wait for the #collab #sponsored #paid endorsements to start with Kaye Hill.
Kate Hill Flowers is too classy for Amy, there is no way they would collaborate with her
---
She's shared it in her stories, or it's just on her IG grid.
Can only see it via Insta
Very telling that Aaron says c'mon Sagey so he wasn't singing initially and then didn't she post on her stories yesterday a flashback to when he started high school?
Her son HATES her.

Reactions: 15
Lol happy birthday, Emma 😂 All the love on that post must really be from your closest mates.
126A0FF9-98E5-4811-ADC2-B8B9F78E4D00.png

Also, anyone notice the “I’m so grateful to be here” bit 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Honestly I am half way through her stories from yesterday (I have a life, soz) and I'm up to Vida drawing her at a restaurant and honestly, as a mother, I am nearly in tears. How do we help this little poor little girl? I've had eczema my whole life and I know how painful and irritating it is, to see her eyes so red and crusty just makes me sad. What the actual hell are these two (yes, you too, Aaron you woo woo werido) doing ????!!! She looks so bleeping sad. Am I being dramatic?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Well Fezzas, its my birthday and i asked a bunch of randoms to come to my house a celebrate. Iv got my hot pink nails and my crop top and camel toe shorts on. Now to make some slops and leave itin my car all day. Seriously im on my way to worrk then dinner with one of my daughters 😋
Oh happy birthday I’m sure how ever you choose to celebrate it will be a far nicer more genuine day than the tit show yesterday

Reactions: 7
Thread Suggestion #84 - Emmylou turned 44, No mention that Vidas eyes are sore, she is just too busy hoping to score, Yo Mumma is a Zimmy bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Guyzzzzz I literally and metaphorically walked past her in the supermarket. Didn’t notice her at first but saw the cardigan.

She stood in one spot for minutes on her Instagram eating the grapes from her basket.

I managed to look over her shoulder and she was looking at her stories in the green skirt and then i had a second walk past and she was replying to a post. She was so absorbed on her Instagram i could’ve done cartwheels 🤸‍♀️ around her she wouldn’t have noticed.

She finally moved on about 10 steps and then stood around on her phone for a further few minutes.

She’s so fuckin loud could hear her at the check out giggling about needing a bag (grocery).

And no a size 10 she isn’t. Maybe she confuses her size 10 feet with body size.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
Mother’s Day flowers for this ABSOLUTE Queen, Katherine Sabbath, from Camilla but no birthday flowers (or Mother’s Day flowers) for our number 1 Camilla model 😅
Yes saw Mary Kala also received the same from Camilla, seems Emmylou didn’t receive any which is disappointing after her efforts with the leaf blower street menacing catsuit episode.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.