Emmylou Loves #83 Snitchells & sadza & zim gala dinners. These are a few of EL’s favourite things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, I still wear my Hudson jacket hoodie thing from Cachia. 😅 the quality is really good. And, while I’m out here admitting crazy wild tit—I have the HoochyLou New York sequin tshirt dress thing. It’s an okay dress. I also had the leopard print dress, but I’ve since handed that over to somebody else.
….okay, I’ll just delete my account now. 😭
It’s ok, we are amongst friends in recovery in here 🤣
I can’t say the pjs were any good, the fabric went all stretched and weird after a few washes.
I do like the sequin dress, so can’t blame you on that

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Pathetic B'day shout-out shares, cos no one else f*cking cares. Intimate dinner, got no mates, BYO paper plates.

*Just edited my original suggestion to add in the rest of the tit she's about to put us through. Can someone IT savvy (hint: not me) start the new thread please 🙂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.