Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gemmagucci

VIP Member
Guyzzzzz I literally and metaphorically walked past her in the supermarket. Didn’t notice her at first but saw the cardigan.

She stood in one spot for minutes on her Instagram eating the grapes from her basket.

I managed to look over her shoulder and she was looking at her stories in the green skirt and then i had a second walk past and she was replying to a post. She was so absorbed on her Instagram i could’ve done cartwheels 🤸‍♀️ around her she wouldn’t have noticed.

She finally moved on about 10 steps and then stood around on her phone for a further few minutes.

She’s so fuckin loud could hear her at the check out giggling about needing a bag (grocery).

And no a size 10 she isn’t. Maybe she confuses her size 10 feet with body size.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
Quick question. WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING AT THE BACK OF HER HEAD??!!!? Is that a Tawny Owl? A wild boar snout? Two bullet holes?

88FDB507-EAD1-47DB-81A6-3AD812F3B173.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

Gomi goner

Chatty Member
Gorman is an a hideously over priced label and every item from there looks like the love child from an orgy involving a hessian sack, a Ken Done doona, and my vomit after drinking a carafe of Fruit Tingle in 1995.

Change my mind 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Filthy and Unstable

Birthday Bingo Card:

🎉She won’t log on until late morning
🎉She will be crying
🎉The Children will be recorded in a hostage situation, saying nice things about her
🎉Limp Dick will be there cos they be (ass)oul mates
🎉She won’t open her presents straight away
🎉They will go to The Graham where nobody will be allowed to order chips
082DAFCF-1D3A-4A7C-AC35-0EAA24556B90.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

gemmagucci

VIP Member
Have we sent a search party out to look for the Mitsubishi yet? 6 hours no posts, she's def in a food coma in a park somewhere after consuming 2kg of ox slop & chicken wings.
Lol i went to the market today ; as i arrived an announcement was made over the loud speaker.

The owner of a white Mitsubishi is illegally parked on York Street with number plate ******. Please return to your car.

Thought this must be crazylou.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Filthy and Unstable

You want funny fezzas? Here’s funny!

Is. She. Fucking. Serious??
B01DE56D-565E-4610-BD3B-0CBD1FDEAEE2.jpeg

These pants look like the ones my Nana used to wear (RIP Nana Mary) to her darts comps down at the Royal Mail Hotel in Sebastopol on Widow Wednesdays circa 1989.

Nobody is wearing this shit except for portly scrub nurses in a re-make of MASH.

Fuck off 51%.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Filthy and Unstable

God sometimes I wished I lived in Melbs, with its shitty beaches and overhead power lines so just so i can catch a sighting of Amy in the wild! She seems loathe to step foot in her home state of WA ever again..😁
1683096335346.gif

I might just pay the $1539 one way ticket to get to the other side of bumfuck nowhere (AKA Western Australia) and tit punch you in your Double D’s Pussy 😂👊🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Dabble

Notice all those flowers were from business and work associates. No actual friends. Speaks volumes.
Tax write off.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

gemmagucci

VIP Member
Getting the house ready for an intimate dinner party? Guessing the front yard has 3 skip bins filled by now and a cleaning team in their dozens on the way? Wonder if the kitchen bins will be overflowing like they were when last Sunday nights guest were over. Sounds like its Aaron weekend…again.

Spotted Sage in Albert Park Village on an E scooter double dinking , no helmet; he crosses in front of my car, guess he is allowed to run amuck as mum nor dad doesn’t parent.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 43