Emmylou Loves #83 Snitchells & sadza & zim gala dinners. These are a few of EL’s favourite things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those flowers were on the manky carpet, then put on the kitchen bench. I bet she doesn't clean the bench before preparing food

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
OMG what is she crying about with the cake??! Someone is going to have hay fever bad tomorrow morning! All those reposts and no genuine friends - where is Suelyn and the cousins?? I think she’s built this birthday up to be bigger than Ben Hur and now she’s on the comedown! Will she learn a lesson from this?? Probably not.

Reactions: 21
Why is she crying so much? Her family is there, ALove is supporting her with her kids. Are they happy tears?

Reactions: 11
Is it not weird that her and the family are blowing out a cake that says “Happy Birthday Emmylou” and not “Happy Birthday Mum/Mummy”. Like if it was gifted, would her family still not have gotten her a cake?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is it not weird that her and the family are blowing out a cake that says “Happy Birthday Emmylou” and not “Happy Birthday Mum/Mummy”. Like if it was gifted, would her family still not have gotten her a cake?
C said she already made a wish at Neds this morning, so I assume she got something then too?

Reactions: 7
OMG what is she crying about with the cake??! Someone is going to have hay fever bad tomorrow morning! All those reposts and no genuine friends - where is Suelyn and the cousins?? I think she’s built this birthday up to be bigger than Ben Hur and now she’s on the comedown! Will she learn a lesson from this?? Probably not.
The inconsistent and overall terrible "influencer" she is hasn't shared to both Insts and FB so us blocked plebs on Facey cant see. Props to any of us that post grabs of her bullshit

Reactions: 5
Jesus all those photos of herself she posted for her birthday.. I’m dying!!!!!🤣 especially the close up eye bleeping ones… dead!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh stop bloody crying you moron.
Christ imagine if this shitshow is still a thing by the time she's 50 🙄
She'll have a digital screen hanging off the Westgate......

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her big birthday celebration will be with her fake friends at the weekend when she doesn't have the kids

Reactions: 13
So it's probably just me but watching her with that cake it only "looked" like she was "crying". To me the whole thing really just looked about as fake as her 30kg weightloss she goes on about 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So it's probably just me but watching her with that cake it only "looked" like she was "crying". To me the whole thing really just looked about as fake as her 30kg weightloss she goes on about 😅
Yeah she was trying hard to make them tears flow. She won't have to try so hard when she goes to bed tonight all alone

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The inconsistent and overall terrible "influencer" she is hasn't shared to both Insts and FB so us blocked plebs on Facey cant see. Props to any of us that post grabs of her bullshit
Just for you Ames, reminding us of what a God Given treasure she is on her birthday…..
I present to you - BananaLou does Bali 🍌 & her Derby Day Dress Disaster. What a raving narc.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It's her birthday, it'd be rude not to give her a shoutout... Happy birthday Amylou 😆

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Noice.. love to spend rhe night with my ex together at a dinner I’m paying for..no way! I’m fine with my ex after 4 years but I have a new man, we share the kids.. and we do things separately as we have separate lives now.. aside from kids birthdays when we exchange gifts with them! But no meals and definitely not for My birthday! 😳

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.