Emmylou Loves #83 Snitchells & sadza & zim gala dinners. These are a few of EL’s favourite things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How’s the audacity of it, can’t just carry in two of her own flowers and put them in the kitchen then go back and grab the third? Who the eff does she think she is? Has to pretend to fumble like it’s all too much and shout for Lia to help her. Her bogan sister is filming her mundane life on an iPhone in a dump of a house. She ain’t no Kardashian.
p.s where are all the shoutouts from her “mates” aka “the crew”?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Self reflection of a fat vienna sausage of Port Melbourne on her 96th Birthday.........

IMG_1561.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Loser Lou has gotten a total of 6 birthday shoutouts. From the 6, five are transactional and I might even say all 6 are as Anthony is well and truly using her. I’m a nobody with less than 50 followers on insta and on my birthday I get the same amount of flowers sent to me from friends. She is such a sad lonely loser, no wonder she’s crying on her birthday.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t think this birthday has been the raging success that requires a month’s prep and endless facials etc. Poor old Amy got flowers from random work contacts and couldn’t have gotten anything that she deems good from her kids or we’d have known ALL about it already.
One good thing, at least we didn’t see the surprise C was doing for her at Ned’s this morning. She mentioned it in the ‘crying in the garden’ story and it’s been crickets since then. I hope there wasn’t a story because she was in the moment and enjoying the time with her precious kids but knowing her like we do, I somehow doubt it.
Birthdays can be a time for reflection and let’s reflect on the last year of our lady of Pt Melbourne …
1. In the last 12 months she got possibly the best bonk of her life and has been chasing another one pretty much since then,
2. she sees The Children even less than she did this time last year, and
3. her house is no cleaner than it was 12 months ago.

Reactions: 32
I think Wednesday Night Roots will be the big night.

So no sale for Zoe Moss to celebrate their fearless leader's birthday? I thought for 24 hours they could have 50% off sitewide with the code Lou44.
Screen_Recording_20230502_174648_Instagram_exported_48732~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her bestie Christian Hull didn’t even give a shout out 😂

at least he did acknowledge Jock in his latest post about MasterChef

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“Lia get my bingo card!”

✅ No nuts/Limp Dick is lurking

Honey you ain’t screen testing for a reboot of Beaches so put your fake ass tears and baby voice in the bin 🗑
0A95654D-BA74-4121-AA3F-6E4D6A36F5EB.jpeg
8A40CE8E-83E1-42B1-8AE5-68CCA4E7AB7F.jpeg
E3436553-718D-4878-9B33-33BD632B2B7F.jpeg
8AB34CB7-F8A2-45A0-9526-B84D4A5BF168.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
What the bleeping duck. Birthday vibes ?! The crying before she cut the cake was bad enough, but sharing this as a birthday memory ?!
Screenshot_20230502-203839.png

She's lost her godamn 44 year old mind

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.