Emmylou Loves #83 Snitchells & sadza & zim gala dinners. These are a few of EL’s favourite things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girls said they liked the cake Leah baked and Sage made a snide remark about how she loves her phone. This post at the time probably summed it up - no doubt it was swiftly deleted
I love this so much, she’s lucky I’m blocked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can hardly wait to see what crap Aaron got for her from Knifepoint.
Did he give her something like kitchen utensils last year? Whatever it was she wasn’t impressed. 🤣
---
Can you message her that😂🤭🤭😂😂

---
Wonder if limp dick Aaron is taking her out for dinner to The Graham …but she’s paying.
Omg was it last year she made the kids give her a birthday testimonial outside The Graham?
The hostage video 🤣
---
Who opens their front door for a delivery with someone filming them 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Looks like Yo 44 yr old Mumma kept the fruit box that Mary "bought"

I guess the nice fresh bananas will go off and end up in a Braaaaaaad inspired Banana Bread!! Ugh

IMG_1551.jpeg
IMG_1376.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I find it so interesting that most of the binfluencers I follow on here are all the same in that they have to make a huge deal about their birthday-like making it a birthday week/month whatever. I'm assuming it's a narc trait.
Oh narc trait for sure, but also if you carry on enough about it, with enough notice, then all your "friends" (transactional only) will be able to "surprise" you with flowers, as evidenced this morning with LL
The gushing was incredibly nauseating, and TBH, I wouldn't be overly excited by some company sending me flowers. It would mean so much more if they came from actual friends but we all know LL doesn't have any of those.
Pathetic.

Reactions: 12
Pretty light on the birthday shout outs isn’t she 😂 yet to see one from an actual friend…. And Anthony doesn’t count.

Reactions: 19
For all the hullabaloo and the skin congestion getting cured whilst we had to watch, about her Birthday..... not alot happening! Is she busy supporting a new pimple? Have the Zim Zim gang requested more Oxtail? Have they finally locked her away?!??

Disclaimer- If this bish is jumping out of a cake naked, please Warn us!!

IMG_1173.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So the real influencers of Melbourne were invited to an event with In The Roundhouse which is higher end homewares brand meanwhile Amy just gets cheap tit from Catch 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow Zoe Moss did her no favours with the pic they posted for her b'day. They seriously couldn't find a more flattering photo?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.