Emmylou Loves #82 The human blob with no job, food in her gob, chasing knob & having a sob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Limpy there to supervise access again? She is never alone with TheChildren. I seriously think she can’t cope with them at all.
I’d say he’s there for Sage. She’s had the girls on her own a few times but never Sage without another adult 🤔🤔
---
What is with the stiletto 👠 emojis on her special K post? Sorry if this was discussed already… I scrolled back and haven’t seen anything yet.
Special K had a massive ad campaign in the 90s that used a woman in red stilettos, she takes one off and it turns into the “K” for Special K. LazyLou mentioned it today and asked everyone to comment on the reel with the emoji

Reactions: 17
Is Limpy there to supervise access again? She is never alone with TheChildren. I seriously think she can’t cope with them at all.
Nup think he’s just lost and alone. Nothing and no one in his life. He can barely hold a job.
This narrative that she cant have the kids and he’s there to supervise is so far fetched. They’re both losers. They sponge off each other. She needs him and he needs her.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Don't think you're supposed to be slapping that meat Amy
Yep, I just read it makes the meat rubbery or bouncy. Those poor kids wouldn't know any different, how a good burger pattie should taste or the texture
---
What is with the stiletto 👠 emojis on her special K post? Sorry if this was discussed already… I scrolled back and haven’t seen anything yet.
Basically her way of getting engagement on her posts, she has to beg people to go leave the emoji so she can show Kelloggs she gets good engagement 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’d say he’s there for Sage. She’s had the girls on her own a few times but never Sage without another adult 🤔🤔
---

Special K had a massive ad campaign in the 90s that used a woman in red stilettos, she takes one off and it turns into the “K” for Special K. LazyLou mentioned it today and asked everyone to comment on the reel with the emoji
An easy way to boost engagement on the post and her dipshit followers fell for it.

Reactions: 6
It’s worse than I remembered 😂 “You used to look great in a miniskirt” from Facebook 👠

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
There's so much to take in from today.

SpecialKLou, ThorpeLou, BurgerLou. There's nothing she can't do.

Poor kids imagine walking into your kitchen and your Mum is being filmed in her bathers.
Screen_Recording_20230424_212608_Instagram_exported_57824~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Nup think he’s just lost and alone. Nothing and no one in his life. He can barely hold a job.
This narrative that she cant have the kids and he’s there to supervise is so far fetched. They’re both losers. They sponge off each other. She needs him and he needs her.
I thought he was there to watch her fingering his veggie wrap ✌
---
What a blast from the past that hasn’t aged well 🤣
Much like Amy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OMG, I've just caught up on today's shenanigans.

A health warning for ALove: just throw that bleeping wrap in the bin. She literally fondled it for a full 5 mins and stuck her manky fingers in it every which way. We know what's under those nails on an ordinary day, but who the duck knows what lurking there after a visit to CH & a midnight gang bang 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So your son walks in who you possibly haven’t seen since Weds and you can’t even put your phone down to go and give him a hug??! witch! 😤

Honestly, how does Lia wake up in the morning and get out of bed to go to work!!! On what planet is filming DawnFraserLou a fulfilling way to spend a day! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 28
What's the chances she got her fat arse out of bed and went to a dawn service this morning. I mean, she doesn't sleep so she would have been awake anyway. Considering she didn't mention it yesterday, I think the chances of it are the only thing slim about her

Reactions: 8
I share your sentiments, looking at that pic packs me want to smack her upside the head with a slice of rump
---
This photo is like a Where’s Wally or pick the odd one out, which one doesn’t quite belong 🙃
IMG_2081.jpeg

this little gem has been left under the where’s Wally photo. ☠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I agree.
There's no "custody" arrangement in place here.
I don't think Sage likes being alone with her, being filmed etc, but she's had the girls heaps of times on her own. She's a tit mother but she's hardly putting them in danger daily. That'll come down the track when they're in therapy.
Aaron is as pissweak as the day is long. I'm shocked he had the nuts to walk out in the first place.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.