Emmylou Loves #82 The human blob with no job, food in her gob, chasing knob & having a sob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a cleaning company in Melbourne that offers a service at a much higher rate for sexy G String lingerie cleaners to come to your house probably catering to dirty old men that perve while you clean. Can you just imagine if this crusty tubby beer barrel turned up with all her hideous scars thrown in for good measure they would be demanding a refund. She is a dirty dirty icky in a floral diaper 3 sizes too small

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I’m not a violent person, but I’d love to slam her round meaty head into that bowl a few times to try and activate her brain cells.
I share your sentiments, looking at that pic packs me want to smack her upside the head with a slice of rump
---
This photo is like a Where’s Wally or pick the odd one out, which one doesn’t quite belong 🙃

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Jesus her carry on about the red stiletto and how much she loves that ad is so over the top 😂 she’s a fruitloop. Where’s her fruitloop ad.
---
160g of mince for each burger 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
It's a thirst trap for those horny losers put there..don't havre be a skinny young size 6 to put it out there...the bottom of the barrel losers know she's in their league, horny AF and they could be in with a chance to see the botched baboon in person...(or photos etc🤢 )
Yes! It’s like her precursor to Only Fans…start by cooking in your bikini. i just don’t understand why she’s bothering to wear plastic gloves. Her hands are move covered than her flaps!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Hey Fezzas, just done my usual 2km swim. All of my swimming mates and I exited the swim with slightly red faces, looking like we’d worked. AmyLou exits the pool looking like she’s stood in the water for 10 mins. The math ain’t mathing.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Limp Dick’s over there again…she’s made him one of those ridiculous wrap burgers.

It’s not just a public holiday tomorrow you bleeping ingrate! It’s one of Australia’s most sacred days!
2A09FABD-02A0-41CC-A496-C0A71C4329FA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Ok The slapping of the meat - many Asian dumpling recipes mix mince in one direction. Usually because it’s easier to get a good consistent mix this way. What happens is it’s actually the agitation of the meat that counts. Usually an acid like salt is used to help. What this does is ALIGN or bind (not activate for the moron that is SlapperLou who reads here) the protein for a more spongy, bouncy meatball. The more you work the mince the more coagulant it becomes and holds together. If you put mince in a food processed and mix you’ll notice the change in texture. Great for dumplings but I’d assume absolutely tit for meatballs and rissoles.
Slapping the dear life out of mince they way she does is just for exhibition and it is ridiculous and all for show. Look at me, I’m Asian no wait I’m African-no wait, you’re a dickehead SlappyLou. I’m also happy to be corrected on any of the above info but as far as I know that’s the reasoning.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
When she bothers with captions, I wish she would go to the effort of correcting any mistakes. But I suppose, she’s consecutively posting mundane tit. It doesn’t take long though. I do wonder… maybe she doesn’t know how to.

Reactions: 8
Is Limpy there to supervise access again? She is never alone with TheChildren. I seriously think she can’t cope with them at all.

Reactions: 9
What is with the stiletto 👠 emojis on her special K post? Sorry if this was discussed already… I scrolled back and haven’t seen anything yet.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.