Emmylou Loves #82 The human blob with no job, food in her gob, chasing knob & having a sob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the chances she got her fat arse out of bed and went to a dawn service this morning. I mean, she doesn't sleep so she would have been awake anyway. Considering she didn't mention it yesterday, I think the chances of it are the only thing slim about her
That would mean she actually knew what the "public holiday" is for.
She wouldn't be able to tell you when WW1 started let alone why it's such a sacred day on our calendar.
---
Hold the phone..... she's googled an Anzac Day photo and posted it.
Good Job Lou 👏👏 Now say "Happy Anzac Day" and ruin it 😂

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Has anyone ever seen her consume a smoothie at 2pm? EVER? She’s so full of tit.
I really thought this was an ad. The glass looks like an old school Vegemite glass.

I also refuse to share the Anzac Day photo EL posted on her stories. She really has no idea what she is doing.

Screen_Recording_20230425_054258_Instagram_exported_33942~2.jpg

Reactions: 11
That would mean she actually knew what the "public holiday" is for.
She wouldn't be able to tell you when WW1 started let alone why it's such a sacred day on our calendar.
---
Hold the phone..... she's googled an Anzac Day photo and posted it.
Good Job Lou 👏👏 Now say "Happy Anzac Day" and ruin it 😂
Stop it. She didn’t actually find that pic on Google, did she? *opens Google immediately*
---
I can’t wait for her to post a sugar free Anzac Day biscuit recipe at some point today. The weather is meant to be about the same. So no doubt, the crusty Camilla’s will be out again.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
What is with that smoothie reel? We all know she NEVER makes them, let alone consumes them. We all know you go for a bag of cheezels at 2pm, Amy, not a smoothie ...
---
Stop it. She didn’t actually find that pic on Google, did she? *opens Google immediately*
---
I can’t wait for her to post a sugar free Anzac Day biscuit recipe at some point today. The weather is meant to be about the same. So no doubt, the crusty Camilla’s will be out again.
She's so stupid that she's posted a photo of a memorial that doesn't even list WWI - it starts with WWII and then lists the other major conflicts after that.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
bleeping hell, she looks like she's been victim to one of those magician boxes where they saw you in half. What a botched job, I'd sue if I came out looking like that after a gunt removal.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Good lord, I thought Zoe Moss was overpriced 😭 but I much prefer this Dissh set… even for $300.

I bet you the materials are actually decent too.

DD09BE97-6117-4957-9B97-1FD44F0ECE4E.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Why does she feel the need to give swimming advice?
Jack of all trades, master of none.
She’s Dawn-Fraser-Lou don’t ya know? 🥴😂😂 her tips are ones she’s probably picked up from her kids swimming lessons (if they did do them I’ve got no idea)
---

---
Good lord, I thought Zoe Moss was overpriced 😭 but I much prefer this Dissh set… even for $300.

I bet you the materials are actually decent too.

View attachment 2125395
Maybe I’ve got no fashion sense but these type of flowy matching sets look ugly to me. Not a fan!
---
I’ve only seen influencers wearing this type of thing no one irl

Reactions: 18
---
Her token post.
She probably saw someone else do it and thought she better join in.

Reactions: 14
I think she needs to make money asap and that’s why Centrelink Sue had the cook book out the other day getting some simple ideas. They’ve chatted & told her to get more paid partnerships she needs to tone down the African love and start showing she can give her followers quick meal ideas hence showing the blender name today, not showing the protein(?) powder name, special K yesteday, etc. I think alot more basic meal ideas & ads are coming!

Reactions: 15
Am I being sensitive, or is this just not quite right on Anzac Day morning? Show some respect.
Oh I just saw it and came here to say the same thing.
A "look at me" post is not it today Darls.....

I've never seen a more socially tone deaf person in all my born days.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Am I being sensitive, or is this just not quite right on Anzac Day morning? Show some respect.
100% agree this is completely inappropriate on Anzac Day. bleeping narcissist. If she simply MUST post a pic of herself at least wait until after 11am. Selfish, tone deaf slug.

Reactions: 23
So your son walks in who you possibly haven’t seen since Weds and you can’t even put your phone down to go and give him a hug??! witch! 😤

Honestly, how does Lia wake up in the morning and get out of bed to go to work!!! On what planet is filming DawnFraserLou a fulfilling way to spend a day! 🤷🏻‍♀️
What do you put on your resume? ‘filmed a lady with an iPhone all day while she did mundane things like swim, get coffee & make wraps’
---
Has anyone ever seen her consume a smoothie at 2pm? EVER? She’s so full of tit.
What a recipe! Mind blown. When is her smoothie recipe book coming out? Surprised she didn’t throw some special K in there
---
Why does she feel the need to give swimming advice?
Jack of all trades, master of none.
I was actually going to ask something about the swimming. I grew up in a povvo place where we didn’t have swimming lessons at school and no one had pools. So I’m a very very average swimmer at best. But, if she good? Like is her form good? Cos from what she says, she was almost a professional 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Thought the same! But this wildebeast can't even respect her own children!! And Anzac got nothing to do with Africa and Zim, so she would not care!

Reactions: 10
If this was taken this morning she literally/ metaphorically walked past the ANZAC memorial in Port Melbourne. Wouldn’t think to bring her kids down at 10am.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.