Emmylou Loves #82 The human blob with no job, food in her gob, chasing knob & having a sob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, its what I always do; get out of one pair of bathers and jump into a string bikini to cook dinner.

I cannnnoooottttt!!!!! She's as mad as a cut snake.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Amy, nobody wants to see your botched scars, ever, tuck it away Darl.
My 3 week old c section scar looks better than hers. It’s bloody fresh and still looks 1000% better but you wouldn’t catch me flashing it in a bikini to my 200 followers on Insta. bleeping put it away EL!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Surely there are some lurkers around who can snap up Slamming Balls or similar as a user name

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have googled activating proteins and not a single thing about her abusing meat, only about chemistry. She’s off her rocker.

• Haha
Kellogg’s you have completely lost me. Getting our Cheesel eating SoYouThinkYouCanDance Lou to promote a healthy lifestyle with your products. No thank you.
And that bloody stupid Afro dancing on the pier! Stop it. Now.

Attachments

I have googled activating proteins and not a single thing about her abusing meat, only about chemistry. She’s off her rocker.
I actually thought about Googling that the other week haha 😂 I didn’t believe her
---
Kellogg’s you have completely lost me. Getting our Cheesel eating SoYouThinkYouCanDance Lou to promote a healthy lifestyle with your products. No thank you.
And that bloody stupid Afro dancing on the pier! Stop it. Now.
We all know that SallySue came up with that Parfait not EmmyNoClue. Soggy cereal. Delicious. This looks better
2EB113EA-8544-4288-BDF6-DA160E9DE24E.jpeg

---
2E3A49ED-E5D8-463B-BBE4-F1EAFEEE8174.jpeg

Reactions: 9
I’m not a violent person, but I’d love to slam her round meaty head into that bowl a few times to try and activate her brain cells.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
She doesn't add bread crumbs because then they would be like those things she calls rissoles. She did add egg. And is there anything true to that activating the protein bit? It sounds ridiculous. Protein is protein.
She needs to activate some braincells.
---
Who the heck cooks in swimwear? She is foul.
I live in sunny QLD and even in the peak of summer, I can say that I have never ever cooked in a bikini.

Reactions: 11
The size of those hamburgers. 😳
The amount of avocado on those rice crackers. 😳
The amount of tuna on those rice crackers. 😳

Her food preparation makes me feel nauseous, get a clue AmyLou. 🤮

Amy, nobody wants to see your botched scars, ever, tuck it away Darl.
It's a thirst trap for those horny losers put there..don't havre be a skinny young size 6 to put it out there...the bottom of the barrel losers know she's in their league, horny AF and they could be in with a chance to see the botched baboon in person...(or photos etc🤢 )

Reactions: 6
It's a thirst trap for those horny losers put there..don't havre be a skinny young size 6 to put it out there...the bottom of the barrel losers know she's in their league, horny AF and they could be in with a chance to see the botched baboon in person...(or photos etc🤢 )
What's the saying, Any hole is a goal 😆
Sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.