Emmylou Loves #82 The human blob with no job, food in her gob, chasing knob & having a sob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always announce at the Garner events that’s she’s “THE amabassador” ? It really shits me.. isn’t she “ONE of THE ambassadors?”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
How dumb are Garnier though? They’ve got a suckling pig meat eater who wears fake fur to a meat event promoting green beauty and trying to feed her a vegan menu. Much ambassador

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Earlier on this year we launched the vitamin c serum! Again, LazyLou overstating her importance she really does exist in an alternative universe. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
FEZZAS!!!
I’m a “well-known member”! I wanna say thank you to HoochyLou and HoochyLou only.
You’re the reason I’m here. Bless you.
(I still so desperately want that username)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh god I’m so triggered by her stupid “oh come this way” to whoever she’s conned into following her around with the bloody iPhone 🙄
Much presenter. Very competent.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
About bleeping time she wore 'her label' and not some putrid designer outfit that doesn't fit.

Reactions: 19
Leigh Campbell physically recoiling from our dickehead - priceless 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She put a load of laundry on before she left, I really hope SallySue leaves it in the washing machine to fester.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just reading a post on the Outspoken Community page on FB about Tattle.

Everything from it being a "dark place full of bullies and hatred" to "I read there religiously and love it"

I just don't get why people read here if it's so bad!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just reading a post on the Outspoken Community page on FB about Tattle.

Everything from it being a "dark place full of bullies and hatred" to "I read there religiously and love it"

I just don't get why people read here if it's so bad!
Must be why I love it, I've found my people.💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Fezzas - she can’t say Chiswick
EL - I can’t say Cheezwick
she must be checking Tatle more than we do.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I want to know how can garnier reconcile the fact that Amy literally attended a suckling pig event wearing a faux fur coat during the distressing 7:30 report story on the inhumane treatment of pigs?! This bish is seriously a walking contradiction… and if brands and business can react and sever ties with the fucked up Emma Clair… why is this toerag getting away with it?! The event is literally green beauty by garnier! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.