Emmylou Loves #82 The human blob with no job, food in her gob, chasing knob & having a sob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looked like sneakers.

So she paid avg $250 for economy or being the savvy high flying grifting biznis woman that she thinks she is, paying anywhere from $450 to $900 for business class, unless like @Oops I did it again , paid to access the lounge.

Spending wisely as per usual.
And just to eat Vegemite toast!
---
I had the absolute pleasure of observing this raving lunatic in the wild in the virgin lounge this morning. Everyone in the Melbourne uniform of black, black, and black, quietly going about their business, then a flamingo clomping around the place, maniacally talking into her phone, loudly giggling with nobody, and generally looking like a nutcase.
I love this description!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love this description!
Appropriate:

Flamingos have the reputation of being one of the most beautiful birds in all of nature, but they’re not perfect - flamingos are known to have quite the stink.

Have you ever been close enough to a flamboyance of flamingos to smell them? Their grace and majesty are worth it, but be prepared for a possible assault on your nostrils.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Look not to WK this duck knuckle but she likely didn’t pay anything to be in the lounge. Most airlines since Covid have allowed customers to maintain their frequent Flyer status without meeting the usual points and credit requirements as a gesture of goodwill. It takes duck all to make it to a silver level of membership and that comes with two lounge passes per year. She also did promo work with them for that middle seat lottery thing. And why wouldn’t you go into the lounge for breakfast if you can? I fly usually 2-3 times a week for work and go in every single time because I need to charge various devices, and like eating/drinking for free (airport food/drink prices should be illegal). Love getting there at the right time for sliders from Betty’s Burgers and hot chips! Don’t love getting there at the right time for a pink assault to the eyeballs and a crazy lady talking to herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
SORRY I WAS WRONG
Garnier event is at Chiswick, the classy restaurant Amy cannot pronounce 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 11
(airport food/drink prices should be illegal)
I'm too poor to go into a lounge, so food court it is ha ha ha.

Though I did get complementary access to the Qantas business lounge in Perth several years ago (pre-COVID). TBH, I wasn't that impressed! Food was meh.

Reactions: 6
I am so proud of this outfit! You didn’t design it you moron it’s a massed produced with your label on it and please educate yourself on the exact release date and cost of your overpriced clothing much business owner AmyLou.
I was travelling today and noticed the blue and orange tracksuit in a store at a cheaper price.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Gonna say I’m Melbourne to my bones, but I’m partial to a brightly- coloured outfit/day sequins, etc. But never with my bra out. And no clomping. Normally I’m skulking into the airport lounge, looking like I expect to get arrested at any minute cos I don’t really belong there

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Gonna say I’m Melbourne to my bones, but I’m partial to a brightly- coloured outfit/day sequins, etc. But never with my bra out. And no clomping. Normally I’m skulking into the airport lounge, looking like I expect to get arrested at any minute cos I don’t really belong there
Just returned from holidays in the tropics. Looked back at a family pic taken en route to dinner. I was in full black summery dress and the rest of family in shades of grey, black. Had to laugh - thought yep we are melbournians through and through.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm too poor to go into a lounge, so food court it is ha ha ha.

Though I did get complementary access to the Qantas business lounge in Perth several years ago (pre-COVID). TBH, I wasn't that impressed! Food was meh.
Virgin domestic lounge food choices have been miserable when I have been there. Food court all the way!

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she will return to Totti's and have the big piece of meat for 2 but all for herself again?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
SORRY I WAS WRONG
Garnier event is at Chiswick, the classy restaurant Amy cannot pronounce 😊
I’m living for the fact that Amy didn’t get invited to the dinner last night - oysters, caviar with vodka shots, tours of wine cellar at Mimi’s … only the top influencers got an invite to that one clearly!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I wonder if she will return to Totti's and have the big piece of meat for 2 but all for herself again?
Wasn't Totti's the scene of the infamous bad date she had? Shows her desperation to fly to Sydney for a date! Guy probz got catfished badly and left after the entree...

• Haha
I’m living for the fact that Amy didn’t get invited to the dinner last night - oysters, caviar with vodka shots, tours of wine cellar at Mimi’s … only the top influencers got an invite to that one clearly!
Oh, and the influencers who got invited to dinner also had their flights and accommodation paid for by Garnier…! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's not a flex to be in the Virgin Lounge Amy. You get it included with Business Class or if you pay extra for it. The food is average - the only bonus is comfy seating and some decent barista made coffee in the morning.

Happy belated birthday @notgifted - I hope it was a fabulous day.

@ActiveLies - Was the giant flamingo wearing the white clodhoppers? I really hope she was - the general public should be subjected to her poor fashion taste as well.
The giant flamingo 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I had the absolute pleasure of observing this raving lunatic in the wild in the virgin lounge this morning. Everyone in the Melbourne uniform of black, black, and black, quietly going about their business, then a flamingo clomping around the place, maniacally talking into her phone, loudly giggling with nobody, and generally looking like a nutcase.
A game of “Spotto in the Wild” is never complete without photographic evidence.

I got your back gurl…here’s my photo of Mr Active Lies taking a photo of you this morning with the Port Melbourne Pink Flamingo 🦩
C93D317E-F509-4AEE-99A4-9149E15C07BF.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.