Emmylou Loves #82 The human blob with no job, food in her gob, chasing knob & having a sob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm hoping her contract won't be renewed. 3 years is too long.
Yes I think she was signed up for a multi year deal and they've been regretting if for awhile now but don't want to pay her out. I hope so anyway. Esmi minerals don't seem to collaborate with her now

Reactions: 16
Just reading a post on the Outspoken Community page on FB about Tattle.

Everything from it being a "dark place full of bullies and hatred" to "I read there religiously and love it"

I just don't get why people read here if it's so bad!
I was gobsmacked by that one, yet there they are commenting on Outspoken a forum to discuss influencers....... seriously duck right off you self righteous witches!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She put a load of laundry on before she left, I really hope SallySue leaves it in the washing machine to fester.
Was I the only one who heard her mumble "she can do the rest" when talking about tidying a little bit before CentrelinkSue got there?

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Do we actually know how our Amy ended up covered in dirt?
Some random yelled SuuuuuuuuuuWeeeeeeeeeee and she thought someone was swine calling her and she rolled in the mud??? 😂😂
---
How dumb are Garnier though? They’ve got a suckling pig meat eater who wears fake fur to a meat event promoting green beauty and trying to feed her a vegan menu. Much ambassador
They sound about as bright as old mate!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm too poor to go into a lounge, so food court it is ha ha ha.

Though I did get complementary access to the Qantas business lounge in Perth several years ago (pre-COVID). TBH, I wasn't that impressed! Food was meh.
I’m too poor to constantly fly business but I absolutely love the Singapore Airlines lounge in Singapore I’m lucky to go a few times a year with work

When Emmylou realized NO meat at the event of the century, she pulled Burgers and Hotdogs out of the fugly culottes!!! Magic really!!

IMG_0891.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The last time EL was in Sydney was for the Kitchenaid event. And SL weeded the front garden. I had to compress the file, so apologies for the poor quality. This is EL sobbing about it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Here's hoping she ain't showering at CH place, old mate has well and truly broken it in if you know what i mean 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Here we are at the bleeping ‘cheese whiz’ restaurant.
waiting for the excuse that she flew in late/missed dinner last night as she was spending every cherished moment with The Childrennnnnn

• Haha
Why is she referring to herself in the multiple?
“Our driver is here”
“Our flight was delayed”
“We have arrived”

She’s filming herself and carrying her luggage. THERE’S NOBODY WITH YOU!!
1681987847027.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
omg listening to her try and talk about skin stuff is just excruciating. she is such an idiot and so out of her depth. we all know this already but when she is around proper “influencers” it is such a cringe fest. she really needs to give up whatever the hell she is trying to achieve and go hang out with her gorgeous kids

Reactions: 26
The last time EL was in Sydney was for the Kitchenaid event. And SL weeded the front garden. I had to compress the file, so apologies for the poor quality. This is EL sobbing about it.
This actually made me laugh out loud. She doesn’t have a 9-5 job where she is ACTUALLY busy with work and a family… maybe she should mow her own bleeping lawn in her spare time instead of doing tit like Afro dancing or whatever her fixation was back then.

Reactions: 18
Brooke Blurtons Garnier content is quite good, none from Skiddylou. Can’t wait what to see what she shares.
It’s always funny how Amylou claim she’s “The” garnier ambassador; as if she’s the only ambassador! When clearly she’s just one of many! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also why does she not just say she is flying to Brisbane? Everytime she speaks about this trip she never mentions the state “need to catch my flight to another state” LOLZIE

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.