Emmylou Loves #82 The human blob with no job, food in her gob, chasing knob & having a sob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am THE Garnier ambassador for 2023. duck off Delusionallou you are one of many and even with that who knows why :sick:

Reactions: 21
Absolutely suits me that she is spouting about Garnier’s commitment to sustainability and she has multiple coffees a day always with takeaway cups 😡

Reactions: 32
Also why does she not just say she is flying to Brisbane? Everytime she speaks about this trip she never mentions the state “need to catch my flight to another state” LOLZIE
Maybe she's been following her old mate CH and expecting a state of euphoria in another state. :sick:

Buckle up Fezzas things could get wild!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Also why does she not just say she is flying to Brisbane? Everytime she speaks about this trip she never mentions the state “need to catch my flight to another state” LOLZIE
My bet… the Queen died so she’s probably not sure if she can call it Queensland.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I love that whoever was filming her yelled go nice and loud. I hope that continues. It's so Hollywood.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The last time EL was in Sydney was for the Kitchenaid event. And SL weeded the front garden. I had to compress the file, so apologies for the poor quality. This is EL sobbing about it.
Omg I read that as Suelynn wee’d. 😂😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The Leigh Campbell interaction was soooo cringe 😬 I feel like EL was waiting for a hug or something when she was standing behind her holding her arm up for ages but got burned #awkward

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Absolutely suits me that she is spouting about Garnier’s commitment to sustainability and she has multiple coffees a day always with takeaway cups 😡
I’ll never understand why a company that claims to be all about the planet, being green, sustainability and all the jazz, PAYS TO FLY INFLUENCERS IN FROM ANOTHER STATE just to attend an even for an hour and leave again???

Reactions: 30
Leigh looks like she’s regretting not turning down the invite and just staying at home with her kid tonight. And I don’t Leigh has ever felt that way before 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ll never understand why a company that claims to be all about the planet, being green, sustainability and all the jazz, PAYS TO FLY INFLUENCERS IN FROM ANOTHER STATE just to attend an even for an hour and leave again???
Yes! Good point! What a waste of money to showcase products you can buy in Woolies.

Reactions: 12
Also, you trolls can get in the bin 😂. I farken love the flamingo outfit. I’m not at all surprised that people stopped her to say they liked it or asked where it was from. Does that honestly not happen to anyone? I don’t hang out in airports often and maybe it’s different 😂, but I get strangers commenting on my outfits pretty regularly (I don’t wear anything outrageous)? 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.